Arbroath v Clyde

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was confident we'd beat Shire, turned them over twice, players would've been confident of doing it pre game too, doubt we will be confident here against a solid Clyde team, 11 games left, just have to hope Berwick and Shire are worse than we are.

Be an incredibly shite crowd I imagine, everyone's fed up.

On paper a Clyde but you just never know in this league and we're due a Lumsden rescue win,every time we've been on a bad run Arbroath have managed to win a few to rescue Lumsden and prolong our agony.Not going into this with much confidence but getting to the stage where i couldn't give a toss tbh.Is the fat Clyde centre half still playing for you guys?

Got a night out in Dundee to, erm, look forward to after this. Not done Arbroath away in ages. Where's best for a pint beforehand?

West Port Bar/Station Bar, Tutties is no bad right before the game but you'll no get any music/pool or football on the tele.

Avoid the Anchor/Stag and especially the Millgate when you get off train.

Terrific result last night and vital to keep this upturn in form going in Angus. As I said a week or so ago, I think the championship has gone after our Jekyll and Hyde turn after New Year but the playoffs ought to be within our capabilities and the fans ought to be right up for the prospect of them.

Meanwhile, all the best the Arbroath fans who are consistently the most overachieving fans on this site and deserve better than the nothingness that this season has become for them.

Archived