Aberdeen v St Johnstone - 27/02/16

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see how Storie does alongside Jack. Pawlett in from the start, he'll scare the makeshift defence.

Hoping Storie breaks up the play and stays in position (without running about like an idiot i.e. Flood) allowing Jack to dictate the midfield. Been saying for weeks that Cammy deserves a start. I may be in the minority but think there is a player in there.

Celtic slip up, Aberdeen given a chance to cut the gap in a home game against a injury ravaged side in complete turmoil, results fairly obvious here isn't it?

I still maintain Aberdeen fans would be completely unbearable for the next 20 years if they won the league. Ideally it would be neither them nor Hearts/Hibs who broke the OF dominance.

How dare you.

I'd embrace a league with nothing less than courtesy and good grace.

After I'd spent a month pissed shouting at weegies.

I've no doubt a chunk of you would, its the complete hangers-on who turn up when you're doing well and patronise every other club that would be horrendous. They'd talk about being back in their "rightful place" and speak as if winning trophies is Aberdeens God given right.

I've no doubt a chunk of you would, its the complete hangers-on who turn up when you're doing well and patronise every other club that would be horrendous. They'd talk about being back in their "rightful place" and speak as if winning trophies is Aberdeens God given right.

My mates mother was suddenly an Aberdeen fan when they played Bayern Munich, then went into hiding until the League cup final in 2014.

I still maintain Aberdeen fans would be completely unbearable for the next 20 years if they won the league. Ideally it would be neither them nor Hearts/Hibs who broke the OF dominance.

Holding *the game in this country* back imho.

Archived