Aberdeen v St Johnstone - 27/02/16

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still maintain Aberdeen fans would be completely unbearable for the next 20 years if they won the league. Ideally it would be neither them nor Hearts/Hibs who broke the OF dominance.

Any non-Old Firm fans that wouldn't become unbearable if their club actually won the league are doing football wrong.

Any non-Old Firm fans that wouldn't become unbearable if their club actually won the league are doing football wrong.

Your team has a particular brand of fans who still believe their still some huge club and have the righteousness that comes with

442 with saints today..... Not sure what I think of that. Hopefully the guys selected can pull a rabbit out of the hat but fear the worst.

Awful decision. Everyone on WAP will be delighted that we're "attacking" Aberdeen though

Depends in what context. If it's MacLean and Cummins which it most likely will be, it could be that Cummins is coming off the left flank like May used to do. Effectively becoming a five in the midfield, certainly that's what I'd be looking at doing.

Cummins was absolutely hopeless in that role against Celtic. It'll be your bog standard 4-4-2 as Tommys response to having no midfield will be to completely miss it out, and when you're aiming for pure hoofball two strikers chasing punts is better than one.

Poor Aberdeen, losing Rooney to injury, how will you possibly cope with your huge budget :(

Mannus

Fisher - Anderson - Shaughnessy - Scobbie

Wotherspoon - Brown - Lappin - Swanson

Cummins - MacLean

Doubt the defence will be getting any cover from the midfield again. Massive, massive game for Brown, effectively could decide his career with us.

Archived