Aberdeen v St Johnstone - 27/02/16

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Murray Davidson did the same the last time, bit pathetic goading kids tbh.

I fully imagine you elbowing the kids out the way so you get to the side of the pitch to scream abuse at Wotherspoon/Craig/Kane every time they're within ten yards of you

Stupid tackle by Jack which made it easy for the biased ref.

Gloriously salty tears continue on the AFC Forum.

And yes, it is getting very salad fingers-y...

A lot of folk leaving the ground were saying it was a dive for the penalty but for me it looked a stick on Stupid challenge. I was up the other end so I might change my mind once I see it on the telly but it'll change nothing. A poor performance and dropped points.

Murray Davidson did the same the last time, bit pathetic goading kids tbh.

Dry yer eyes princess :rolleyes:

Wishing a speedy recovery to the Saint's fan who collapsed.

If it wasn't for Perth St Johnstone, Aberdeen would be a point behind Celtic. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1456597051.619980.jpg

It's all Jama's fault.

Wasn't at the game so know nothing about it. Raging to draw like that though.

What last night showed though, was that Celtic are just as garbage as us. It's still not over. Both teams will drop points before end of the season. It's up to us.

Was horrible to see what happened in the away end but hopefully the tweet from Aidan Smith about him being revived is a good sign. Medics were certainly on the scene quickly so fingers crossed.

It certainly was and when they got the screen I was fearing the worst but hopefully that tweet means good news and the St Johnstone fan fully recovers.

Archived