Stirling vs Arbroath

For interest of anyone thinking of going to the Binos Bar at Forthbank tomorrow, I'm afraid that it will not be open due to unforeseen circumstances. So if the Albion lose or win tomorrow we will be unable to drown our sorrows or celebrate a victory. Ain't life a bitch !

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For interest of anyone thinking of going to the Binos Bar at Forthbank tomorrow, I'm afraid that it will not be open due to unforeseen circumstances. So if the Albion lose or win tomorrow we will be unable to drown our sorrows or celebrate a victory. Ain't life a bitch !

Perhaps you shouldn't invite away fans to join in us in the Beano Bar without consulting with the supporters club first.

Some weeks we don't have the full size bar and have to make it home fans only.

This week's closure is not one if those occasions though. Something to do with overbooking the hospitality when the Castle Suite was already booked out for a let so the supporters bar got the push to fit them in. No happy about it.

Perhaps you shouldn't invite away fans to join in us in the Beano Bar without consulting with the supporters club first.

Some weeks we don't have the full size bar and have to make it home fans only.

This week's closure is not one if those occasions though. Something to do with overbooking the hospitality when the Castle Suite was already booked out for a let so the supporters bar got the push to fit them in. No happy about it.

I think we are going to a cricket club nearby. Any idea what it's like?

Depending on age the springkerse view is best for kids. 5 mins walk and it's a bar / restaurant with a big soft play in it. Don't think cricket club does food?

What a pain this sense of duty is - a blight for lower league supporters. After a tough few weeks, i really needed a weekend off from the footy to rest and recuperate. Travelling to attend the 3 recent successive dire home games (0 goals) has directly contributed to my malaise. If Arbroath had be doing OK in the league, I would have opted out of the trip to Forthbank without too many qualms. But now we're back in desperate straits, I feel the team need all the support they can get so I'll reluctantly get along to Forthbank to shout a few encouraging words.

This offers neither pleasure nor leisure. Perhaps only the articulation of well deserved (I confidently predict) abuse at the officials offers any therapeutic benefit whatsoever from a wasted afternoon and a tiring journey. And while Forthbank is among the least worst of the new stadia (dubious honour), there's not even a sense of tradition or any other cultural straws to grasp at. Grim and awful is the scenario

What a pain this sense of duty is - a blight for lower league supporters. After a tough few weeks, i really needed a weekend off from the footy to rest and recuperate. Travelling to attend the 3 recent successive dire home games (0 goals) has directly contributed to my malaise. If Arbroath had be doing OK in the league, I would have opted out of the trip to Forthbank without too many qualms. But now we're back in desperate straits, I feel the team need all the support they can get so I'll reluctantly get along to Forthbank to shout a few encouraging words.

This offers neither pleasure nor leisure. Perhaps only the articulation of well deserved (I confidently predict) abuse at the officials offers any therapeutic benefit whatsoever from a wasted afternoon and a tiring journey. And while Forthbank is among the least worst of the new stadia (dubious honour), there's not even a sense of tradition or any other cultural straws to grasp at. Grim and awful is the scenario

Have a nice time!

Telling ya, 2-0 win with Todd dishing out 'the Arbroath way' in his post match interview.

If Todd fits 'The Arbroath Way' in his interview, I want him to see out his contract.

If he actually says 'Hashtag The Arbroath Way' I want him signing a 5-year deal tomorrow.

No food at cricket club. What about Spurs v arsenal. Can we get that at the Springkerse?

Don't think they have sky, neither do cricket club. Best to go to town centre and then walk (20 mins) or taxi out to forthbank. Also a park and ride bus you can use but don't know number. Morrisons pub is best for sport in the centre and it's probably the closest to the ground anyway

Archived