Stirling vs Arbroath

Fleming-Didn't have much to do

Wilson-OK, didn't hit the byline once though. Waits too long to play balls in behind, one example yesterday where he told Bobby to make a run then played it about 10 seconds later so Bobby was a good 5/10 yards off.

Williams-Looks a decent player, pretty decent on the ball which may help us given Munro can't do much other than hoof it.

Munro-Pretty good in defence, I do enjoy watching him play.

Lowdon-Didn't get forward as much as usual in the first half since we were pegged back, but played well in the second half before seeking to pick up a knock which limited his play for the last twenty.

Henry-Clearly not a winger. Not really quick enough and too easy to out muscle him.

Whatley-Good at passing the ball sideways. Would say needs to shoot more but he's pretty terrible at it.

Stewart-OK, good to see him getting a start.

Ramsay-Looks like he can't be bothered anymore, could have something to do with his touchline spat with Todd a few weeks ago.

Rutherford-poor yesterday, but I don't think he's fit.

Linn-didn't really do much in the first half then a few bright spots in the second half. Should've played on the wing imo.

Thought it was headed for 0-0 in what was a really quite boring game of football. One shot on target I think we mustered?The rest of the season is a write off.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have had Rutherford and Hester up front from the start yesterday with Linn providing the Amo.Rutherford looked miles of the pace yesterday though.

no point us playing two up, our midfield is so lightweight and weak, that is why we have to play five in midfield, surely that is obvious to everyone, on the subject of playing Hester and Rutherford, why not try Rutherford in behind Hester, but there are issues with Hester playing on his own up front, when he gets the ball we need to get support up to him much quicker, if we can do that, we may get goals

post-1013-14572633598034_thumb.jpg

Neither team deserved to win that. Albion had a few injuries but it was a performance devoid of work rate or passion.

Hope Arbroath fans enjoyed their day out to a stadium with a great view of the pitch, great scenery, fantastic surface and sunny, calm conditions.

Sorry you had to lower yourselves to such a lower standard (according to some of the crackpots in your support)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1457263533.128021.jpg

Hope Arbroath fans enjoyed their day out to a stadium with a great view of the pitch, great scenery, fantastic surface and sunny, calm conditions.

Sorry you had to lower yourselves to such a lower standard (according to some of the crackpots in your support)

Wtf?

How did the lad Burns get on in this? Was with our 20s last year and always looked like a good wee player.

I thought he did well on his first start. Lots of energy, put in plenty of tackles and made quick, accurate passes. Nothing spectacular but a good and very competent display.

I'll be disappointed if he isn't given another start, he did nothing to justify being replaced by anybody coming back from injury or suspension.

I thought he did well on his first start. Lots of energy, put in plenty of tackles and made quick, accurate passes. Nothing spectacular but a good and very competent display.

I'll be disappointed if he isn't given another start, he did nothing to justify being replaced by anybody coming back from injury or suspension.

Glad to hear he's making a go of it. Sounds like the sort of player we could have been doing keeping, rather than signing Hugo Faria on a reported £600 a week to do the same job.

Archived