Stirling vs Arbroath

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only time the Arbroath played football was under Paul sheering have to say a great side. But under the present manager so predictable take linn out sorry lads does he actually no what's he doing.Your club is in chaos fans want the manager to go your board give him a 2 year deal after the Moore shambles .Shame a good club going nowhere

Even better then being serious for a minute your honest opinion about your club.They have no youth policy , sign loan players at a whim the Albion have great youth system with 2 already making an impression being included in first team squads And a couple on the bench at times

Bobby linn is the only player you have mate And let's not forget if dick wasn't sacked at Forfar linn would have been well gone. As for little we will see what happens on saturday

Linn had signed before that so..

We should keep the abuse to the management team and get behind the players!

Don't think that approach will help anyone.

No reason why we can't do well here. It's not as if we have been played off the park recently and we have the 4th best away record in the league

3 points is a hopeful possibility.

Coming along to this game with a few of my mates for the hospitality, one of which is a Binos fan.

We went to a game last year and I must say, the hospitality was a great day.

Looking forward to see young Lewis McLear, he did ok when he played at the start of the season for saints but was definitely the best for him to go out on loan. How has he been playing?

What can we expect for Stirling tomorrow? Results seem to be a wee bit up at down at the minute.

Coming along to this game with a few of my mates for the hospitality, one of which is a Binos fan.

We went to a game last year and I must say, the hospitality was a great day.

Looking forward to see young Lewis McLear, he did ok when he played at the start of the season for saints but was definitely the best for him to go out on loan. How has he been playing?

What can we expect for Stirling tomorrow? Results seem to be a wee bit up at down at the minute.

Well first the bad news regarding Lewis McLear he got injured last week in the 2-2 draw at Annan and will likely miss the next few games due to hamstring problems but he was doing okay in the games he played for the Albion.

Re the match against Arbroath. agree we have been up and down but this is a game we must win to stay in touch with the pack at the top for a possible playoff spot. Albion win tomorrow I hope.

Well first the bad news regarding Lewis McLear he got injured last week in the 2-2 draw at Annan and will likely miss the next few games due to hamstring problems but he was doing okay in the games he played for the Albion.

Re the match against Arbroath. agree we have been up and down but this is a game we must win to stay in touch with the pack at the top for a possible playoff spot. Albion win tomorrow I hope.

That's a pity was hoping to see him play. He scored a few goals for our under 20's and got a few run outs in the first team. I think he has potential to be a decent player, but his height might hold him back slightly .

Yeah will be hoping for an Albion win tomorrow myself, just stuck you's on my coupon!!

Archived