Potential Signings for Top Table

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just give my own opinions....

And I can only speak for Rangers.

Yes, I think that was an aim 10-15 years ago or so.

I don't think it has been since.

Who that backs, I've no idea and don't really care.

The articles show that it far more recent than 10-15 years ago.

Jokes aside, doesn't The Big House look magnificent?  Setting aside all the Sevco connotations there's something delightful about Ibrox/Govan/Industrial Scotland captured in Archie Leitch's architecture.

Jokes aside, doesn't The Big House look magnificent?  Setting aside all the Sevco connotations there's something delightful about Ibrox/Govan/Industrial Scotland captured in Archie Leitch's architecture.

It is a beautiful main stand.

Criminal that his Villa Park masterpiece was bulldozed.

It's a diddy problem, though - and this is underappreciated, especially by the brain-dead, 'punt the OF to England' drones.

especially by the brain-dead, 'punt the OF to England' drones.

especially by the brain-dead

the brain-dead

ironybraindeadrangers_zps3kf0uycs.gif

This irony is a zombies problem, though - and this is underappreciated, especially by the brain-dead, 'we're not undead' hordes.

ironybraindeadrangers_zps3kf0uycs.gif

This irony is a zombies problem, though - and this is underappreciated, especially by the brain-dead, 'we're not undead' hordes.

Terrific.  A perfect example of posters posting about other poster but have heehaw to say.  I 'snipped' it lest it be forgotten:

post-44711-0-64636700-1463608920_thumb.j

I think it had already been reported he was doing punditry work for Talksport as well.

If he turns down Rangers, so be it. As long as Rangers bring in some good players during the summer I'll be happy.

JOEY BARTON has given Rangers a verbal commitment to join until 2018.

And SunSport Online can reveal the free agent’s due in Glasgow over the next 48-hours to complete a medical and put pen to paper.

Former England midfielder Barton’s arrival at Ibrox is a massive boost for boss Mark Warburton so soon after Saturday’s shattering Scottish Cup final defeat to Hibs and the shocking events in the aftermath of the game.

The 33-year-old’s decision to turn his back on the chance to play in the English Premier League with Burnley – who offered him another year – and instead come to Ibrox is a real coup for Warburton and the club

Nicky Clark released, shame, I wanted it to work for him, wish him all the best.

It's the right decision for Clark to go - shame it didn't work out as I had fairly high expectations for him.

JOEY BARTON has given Rangers a verbal commitment to join until 2018.

I didn't think our popularity in Scottish football could be great than it is now - but signing Barton will be warmly welcomed by the fans of every other club...mark my words ;)

Archived