Anyone But Celtic

It's all about opinions and not everyone will agree with yours. Maybe once you learn to accept that then YOU will stop foaming at the mouth.

And QLP...again, I will reiterate, they've not done anything on the same scale as Celtic have done.

Letterbombs to Neil Lennon, Paul McBride and Trish Godman ring a bell?

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think MJC believes that wearing those colours alone makes him a Motherwell fan...

1999070839.jpg

:unsure:

That, and having had a season ticket at Fir Park for over twenty years, attending every home match and as many away matches as possible and shelling out god knows how much on merchandise for myself and my family.

And sorry to burst your bubble about the 'band' in your wee photo there, the OO, like the ludge, wouldn't accept me when they discovered that I was a Catholic, from a catholic school etc. :)

You tried to join the Orange Order and the Lodge? Why?

Wooooooooossssshhhh!

I should have remembered that some folk need to see emoticons to know when someone is joking or being slightly satirical.

This deserves a thread of its own.

It really is quite incredible, even for them. It's completely off the minter scale.

I can't believe that Celtic have allowed some of this to be filmed inside their ground and that an official club ambassador in Tom Boyd is allowed to endorse the thing.

If I were Hugh Dallas, I'd be onto my lawyers straight away. Not because my professional integrity had been called into question, but because the director chose a heroin addict from the Gallowgate to play my part.

Discuss.

Ha ha...

Sellick:))

Wooooooooossssshhhh!

I should have remembered that some folk need to see emoticons to know when someone is joking or being slightly satirical.

You seem to have missed my post...

Letterbombs to Neil Lennon, Paul McBride and Trish Godman ring a bell?

Is this behaviour "not on the same scale as Celtic"?

My apologies Mark Connolly I must have done.

No I will give you that one, that was pretty low and the two morons responsible for it were rightly jailed and condemned widely for it.

This thread seems to have turned in to a vignette of Lord of The Flies with MJC as Piggy.

Mixing my dystopian novel allusions a little, I hoped that 'groupthink' only applied to the diddies who were prolific on The Big Thread. I now see it's a board-wide phenomenon.

This thread seems to have turned in to a vignette of Lord of The Flies with MJC as Piggy.

Mixing my dystopian novel allusions a little, I hoped that 'groupthink' only applied to the diddies who were prolific on The Big Thread. I now see it's a board-wide phenomenon.

To be fair, MJC also brought "unadulterated pishtalk" out from there.

This thread provides better evidence of groupthink than the big one ever has.

I've a certain sympathy with MJC here. I don't know that I agree with him, but it's certainly possible to dislike both bits of the OF without having to claim an exact equivalence in what's so bloody distasteful about them.

Archived