Anyone But Celtic

Celtic have a propaganda machine that would put the third reich to shame, and it helps their cause having people high up in politics(George Galloway, Jack McConnell), in Law(McBride) and the Catholic church(Peter Kearney) speaking on their behalf.

This is a load of pish and straight from the Follow Follow school of internet eye swiveling.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im really not wanting to get back into how many times Celtic are bigger than Aberdeen. If someone wants to come on and make claims that we are 8x, 10x or however many times we are bigger then at least provide some evidence. I made the claim we are 4x bigger and backed it up with figures (using turnover as a very reasonable basis) and got shot down. That's fine with me if you have a better way to calculate it, but at least show your workings before you try and insult someone

:lol:

Im really not wanting to get back into how many times Celtic are bigger than Aberdeen. If someone wants to come on and make claims that we are 8x, 10x or however many times we are bigger then at least provide some evidence. I made the claim we are 4x bigger and backed it up with figures (using turnover as a very reasonable basis) and got shot down. That's fine with me if you have a better way to calculate it, but at least show your workings before you try and insult someone

We very specifically showed in great detail why you were wrong.

Which led to you being laughed off the thread and ridiculed by poster after poster...

This is correct. The club's official stance was it was people who didn't normally go to games. :rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7402858.stm

There was a lot of people in Manchester that day who don't normally attend games when you consider the numbers who travelled so the statement might not be as far fetched as you make it out it be

This is the other trailer, for those wanting more of a laugh

Comical. Are they really suggesting that absolutely every Mason in Scotland is a Sevco* fan and they are dedicated to stopping Celtic winning things? Rather bigoted, but standard fare for those fools.

*Although I imagine a large percentage are Sevco fans

There was a lot of people in Manchester that day who don't normally attend games when you consider the numbers who travelled so the statement might not be as far fetched as you make it out it be

It was a clear attempt by Bain to distance the club from those causing trouble.

You have to wonder at the efficacy of a conspiracy whose central mantra is "Anyone But Celtic" that then fails to stop 46 titles, 36 Scottish Cups and 15 League Cups. Just another example of SFA incompetence, I guess.

"Anyone But Ayr United," I could buy.

UEFA must be in it, too. After all only one European Cup.

"a very reasonable basis" :lol:

This is the other trailer, for those wanting more of a laugh

Oh, my fucking God. What an absolute shambles. The Celtic support need not only to self-police their bigots, but start reining in their fat, ginger dorks as well. I'm guessing he self-publishes his books?

Is that boxer guy going to be sent back through time to knock f**k out the members of the 1960 Lanarkshire Referees' Association like some tinfoil Terminator?

You have to wonder at the efficacy of a conspiracy whose central mantra is "Anyone But Celtic" that then fails to stop 46 titles, 36 Scottish Cups and 15 League Cups. Just another example of SFA incompetence, I guess.

"Anyone But Ayr United," I could buy.

Shhh...

The first rule of ABAU is that you don't talk about ABAU

Archived