Anyone But Celtic

The Old firm have really just shifted position. Now Celtic are the establishment club headed by 'respected' figures of said establishment and Rangers are financially in dire straights and have dodgy businessmen in charge along with token Rangers men.

Both are still vile institutions with an inherently bigoted element to their support.

When Rangers come up they should get Alcan Foil to jointly sponsor their shirts.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k Celtic.

f**k their 155 footballing staff.

:thumsup2

Just when I thought you lot couldn't get any worse, this thread appears

I just don't buy this 'they are two sides of the same coin' argument. Rangers/Sevco have their daft 'We are the People' mentality and a backward looking attitude, but they tend to keep themselves to themselves and accept that other supports just don't like them.

Celtic are a lot more in your face with their beliefs, faux victimhood and paranoia and actively seek to demonise anyone who doesn't dance to their tune ie. the above video, causing a referee strike after getting a referee sacked, hiring a private detective to follow Hugh Dallas because they couldn't handle losing the league to their rivals on their own patch...and then there is all the Neil Lennon carry on.

That man is the human embodiment of Celtic Football Club and its support. A man who purposely goads people using his background, plays the victim whilst stoating about with his chest puffed out like a pigeon, snarling and abusing everyone in sight who isn't "wan ae them". And when someone inevitably rises to it, starts squealing about anti Catholic, anti Irish bigotry and victimisation.

Nah, Celtic are far, far worse than anyone else in this country.

Mate, if you save really really hard, you might be able to afford that much desired season ticket at Ibrox for your debut season. You can stop pretending to support your wee team then

I just don't buy this 'they are two sides of the same coin' argument. Rangers/Sevco have their daft 'We are the People' mentality and a backward looking attitude, but they tend to keep themselves to themselves and accept that other supports just don't like them.

Celtic are a lot more in your face with their beliefs, faux victimhood and paranoia and actively seek to demonise anyone who doesn't dance to their tune ie. the above video, causing a referee strike after getting a referee sacked, hiring a private detective to follow Hugh Dallas because they couldn't handle losing the league to their rivals on their own patch...and then there is all the Neil Lennon carry on.

That man is the human embodiment of Celtic Football Club and its support. A man who purposely goads people using his background, plays the victim whilst stoating about with his chest puffed out like a pigeon, snarling and abusing everyone in sight who isn't "wan ae them". And when someone inevitably rises to it, starts squealing about anti Catholic, anti Irish bigotry and victimisation.

Nah, Celtic are far, far worse than anyone else in this country.

Nah complete shite. See things like Sevco fans threatening Jim Spence (did one not attack him in the street?), threatening clubs and general jakeballery whenever they tramp in to whatever town is unlucky enough to be hosting them that day.

They absolutely hate that folk don't like them. They massively care about it; your statement that they accept other supports don't like them is just laughable nonsense. They are fucking fizzing about it. Just see their comical marches, banners and tears.

Both sides are just as bad as the other. There might be incidents whereby the reaction of one side causes that side to eclipse the other, but in general they are both abhorrent institutions who are an utter cancer on football and society.

Incidentally, the conspiracy didn't really work in the 2004 cup final when, with us winning 1-0, Bobo Balde got away with punching the ball clear in the box from one of our corners.

?

Go and have a look at some of the threads on this forum i.e. the Dundee match thread from the other night, numerous fans of numerous teams commenting on Celtic just waiting to get their dodgy penalty, Aberdeen fans claiming ref's being in favour of Celtic due to some of the awful decisions that Aberdeen have been on the end of in recent weeks, there is actually a thread on the Rangers section to record all the "dubious" penalties Rangers have received this season and many other examples of non OF fans talking about how our game is biased towards Celtic and Rangers. Then they jump on a thread like this, pounding Celtic for being paranoid.

I should clarify that I think the video or book, or whatever the OP is showing, is a load of nonsense, (I cant see what it is). I don't believe there to be any conspiracy against Celtic in any way. There was a comment from MJC about Neil Lennon and I agree with him as I know for a 100% fact he is bigoted.

Not surprised at all that the usual suspects (HammerJag especially) are all over this......seems to me he spends his entire life looking for ways to put Celtic down rather than just supporting his own team.

:thumsup2

Just when I thought you lot couldn't get any worse, this thread appears

Mate, if you save really really hard, you might be able to afford that much desired season ticket at Ibrox for your debut season. You can stop pretending to support your wee team then

we-got-one-o.gif

I think your comprehension skills match your understanding of football finances.

Good video though Paul.

Im really not wanting to get back into how many times Celtic are bigger than Aberdeen. If someone wants to come on and make claims that we are 8x, 10x or however many times we are bigger then at least provide some evidence. I made the claim we are 4x bigger and backed it up with figures (using turnover as a very reasonable basis) and got shot down. That's fine with me if you have a better way to calculate it, but at least show your workings before you try and insult someone

Aye a certain amount of rangers fans used this excuse , it was never a stance the club publicly backed or the majority if rangers fans though, think the original point made was to do with suggestions that chelsea hooligans were in Manchester that day and the tale has grew arms and legs since then

This is correct. The club's official stance was it was people who didn't normally go to games. :rolleyes:

Rangers chief executive Martin Bain said: "Those scenes obviously are dreadful and I've seen them myself and we have been informed...that those scenes were caused by supporters that don't normally attach themselves to our support.

"We're extremely disappointed and we'll do everything we possibly can to help police find out who those perpetrators are."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7402858.stm

Archived