Partick Thistle vs Aberdeen - 08/03/16

Fair play to Thistle, sounded like they gave it a proper go. Also sounded like a typical Dons performance where we were average, but still managed to come away with the win. I'll take it.

Hopefully Thistle have 'enough in the tank' for Saturday. They're good enough to beat them. Like everyone else though, Celtic often win psychologically before a ball has been kicked. Have a bit of belief lads!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's Celtic's game in hand? Don't see it scheduled anywhere.

Away to Dundee on the 5th of April

Really poor managing to lose that. Two crosses into the box from the same area and we fail to defend them twice in a row. Elliot was pish like I was worried he would be but Amoo looked like a fucking superstar.

Considine has that effect on fast wingers.

Nae bather, Dandies. We'll play our first team against them in April.

Going by recent results you'd be better playing your second string

Obviously the BBC commentary was quite biased tonight. Didn't realise how much Joe Miller was on our side. Always assumed he was a Celtic fan. Langfield and Miller, top lads.

They were quite hilariously biased.

Sounds like we done well and it was good to hear that Amoo had a good game. I have full confidence that we can get a result on Saturday.

Good luck to the sheep for the rest of the season. Do it for us all.

With the exception of the two lapses in concentration for their goals we were very clearly the better side tonight. Feel we deserved at least a point. Amoo and Fraser had their best games of the season.

They were quite hilariously biased.

Sounds like we done well and it was good to hear that Amoo had a good game. I have full confidence that we can get a result on Saturday.

Good luck to the sheep for the rest of the season. Do it for us all.

With the exception of the two lapses in concentration for their goals we were very clearly the better side tonight. Feel we deserved at least a point. Amoo and Fraser had their best games of the season.

Well do us all a favour and keep up that level of performance against Celtic. Unlike literally everyone else who blows their arse out against us then fucks it up against Celtic. I'm like McInnes and feel Partick have the ability.

Archived