Recent Purchases

Dee Dee

A packet of Chesterfield king size reds, from Hyatts.

Still charging £6.10, when you can get them for £5.99 elsewhere.

Still, it's done now though. No point in wheeching over 11p.

£5.99 for 10 is that what fags are now?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottle of Kraken to ensure I get a sleep before tomorrow's Derby - early start for The mini Deefiants, 2 of whom will be leading out the Dee's.

I'll be pished in hospo and likely charged for being drunk in charge of children.

Thank you

An Xbox One, Battlefront, FIFA 16 and a crate of beer. No prizes for guessing how I'm spending my Saturday night!

Pulling the popes hat off? Stabbing your cat? Doing the Chinese helicopter pilot? A ménage et une? Having a stroke? Burping the worm? Wanking?

It's masturbating, right? Don't lie, you're under oath here.

Just spent £801 on coffee table, lamp tables and a nest of tables for the lounge.

Bought on line after trailing round various fucking awful shops.

Where did you get the nest of tables from? This is going to be my next purchase for the flat but can never find ones that will go well with what we already have.

A hundred clock mechanisms.

A tin can crusher.

Benny Goodman CD for the old man, along with a couple of maps of Ayrshire from the turn of the 20th Century.

The Viz Bumper Book of Shite, which I rescued from the children's section, despite having 'NOT FOR CHILDREN' on the cover.

Billy Connolly's 'Cop Yer Whack For This', despite not having a record player anymore.

The Euro 2016 trading card album and some packets of cards. Looking at cards of players from Iceland, Albania, Northern Ireland, and Wales really brought home our crushing failure to qualify   :(

Picked up five books for 99p from a charity shop yesterday. And my kid picked up an old Thundercats Liono toy the same as I had when I was about his age.

We've got the complete Series Two in on DVD at the moment.

Never seen so many men pick something up, smile blissfully, then glance nervously at the wife and return it to the shelf.

Archived