Cowdenbeath v Dunfermline

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's twice Colin Nish has been sent to the stand against Dunfermline. Maybe some passion when we are playing winnable games would help a tad.

Agreed his passion today may be too late.

He had the players well drilled today to his credit but we may have left it too late unfortunately

Not a surprise the result. Beaten by the deserved champions.

Move on to the next game. No time to feel sorry for ourselves here. b*****d that Forfar and Brechin both won but we just need to concentrate on our own matches.

big al is absolutely raging this evening. Good to see. Imagine Cowden heading down to League Two :lol:

Not to worry. The best striker in the league Greig Spence and best full back in the league Dean Brett should stop that from happening. 

As for the game...

First half was truly dreadful. Spence really should have scored his chance though. It was basically another 45 minutes of the game we watched at Halloween except the weather was a bit warmer.

We did well first 20 minutes of the second and created a few good chances. Don't know how Geggan didn't score that header. Free-kick was just a tad fortunate but I think we deserved the three points. Ref was an absolute loser of a man and made so many bad calls for both sides that I think I lost count.

Very disappointed to hear racist chants from the Cowden supporters towards Faissal. I'm sure all their supporters on here will join me in condemning their tasteless behaviour.

If we win next week and Peterhead lose then it's party time. Don't expect that to happen though as Cowden are absolutely hopeless.

Very disappointed to hear racist chants from the Cowden supporters towards Faissal. I'm sure all their supporters on here will join me in condemning their tasteless behaviour.

Thought that was a disgrace and was getting fed up listening to their shit for 90 minutes. f**k knows who they were as I haven't seen them at Central Park before, the police were along at that section so hopefully they will have nabbed most of the culprits.

Celebrating violence at the football, how sad.

Also good to see arrests made for racist chanting. Never seen the boys at a Cowden game before tho. Just Fannie's looking for trouble.

Generally what happens though. "Fannies" come out of the woodwork when a big team comes to town.

I'd be more concerned that cowden's whole "support" we're able to fit into a small corner of stand that must only be able to hold about 300 people and still have space to spare. How embarrassing! Where are you when your club needs you now to try and get them out the shit? Was that the sum total of those who give a toss about Cowdengelly? If so, you boys are akin to a Stirling Albion or Berwick Rangers and deserve to take your place with those footballing no-marks next season. If that's the best you guys have....enjoy.

Mon the Pars!

Archived