St Mirren v Sevco 2012 at The Paisley 1690 Stadium 1/5/16

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT 2-2

Fair score in the end. We definitely fell out it a bit in the second half, similar to last week at Dumbarton. Still though, the new clubs second goal was offside and what a finish that was at the end by Lewis Morgan.

Glad the season is over, that goal in the last minute means we finish 6th instead of 7th. We would all have taken that finish the day Rae was appointed.

The green shoots of recovery are definitely there, now to the summer rebuild.

Their first shouldn't have stood due to a foul by Miller. Left arm over defender's right shoulder, elbow in the side of the face then barged him to the ground from behind. 

Probably cheered more for Goodwin booting someone just before his unjust booking than I did for our goals :lol:

Really like Morgan, hopefully he can avoid the injuries next season as he's a better option than Cooper.

The seethe from Chico was glorious..."..and Jason Holt seals the win for Rangers". Then silence when St Mirren equalised. Didnt even announce it on Open all Mics.

The seethe from Chico was glorious..."..and Jason Holt seals the win for Rangers". Then silence when St Mirren equalised. Didnt even announce it on Open all Mics.

They usually don't include our games in open all mics, surprised that we got a mention.

2-2 was fair in the end. We were the better side in the first half,Rangers were the better side in the second.

The absolute seethe coming from a few the zombies leaving at the end, offering folk for fights whilst foaming at the mouth was hilarious.

Thommo and Goodwin are both cemented in our history as bona-fide club legends. Goodwins cameo is how I'll always remember him. Flying into mad tackles and wiping folk out whilst winning the ball then getting unjustly booked. Goody in a nutshell.

Warburton complaining that the pitch was difficult as it was 'dry and bobbly'. 

Get a grip.  :lol:

Did you go out and personally inspect the pitch?

Respectfully, he not have used his magic hat to soak it? :P

Must admit we have deserved something from the Rangers games this season.

Goodwin was worth a new deal on that 15 minute showing alone, that was fantastic. Would like to see Morgan get more game time next season, I struggle to see what Cooper brings to the team.

Good end to a season I intend to forget PDQ.

So long JG, you left with a trademark yellow card - best wishes.

So long Thommo you handsome devil - best wishes.

Archived