Clyde vs Arbroath

I've some sympathy with SSB on this.  I might agree or disagree with him about things, but at least he's consistent, you know what he thinks

Most of the time on here all you get is, what a team, great football, huge improvement from *insert player name*, wonderful, tremedous, bring on Barcelona.....then a defeat...hopeless, terrible, never rated *insert player name*

Listen, there's a reason these guys are playing at this level, and the same goes for all the teams they're playing against and for that matter the league above.  David W can regurgitate every latest term he's heard from every tv pundit going, but they're talking about people with the ability to play at the highest level.  In this league, a few passes gettin strung together's the most you can hope for.

No more midweek games will probably help Clyde.  I expect them to drop more points but that could be said of any team in this league.  They're all pretty much the same

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to BF audio. Somes it up perfect. Yesterdays game was always going to happen due to tiredness and was only a matter o time ....

We looked out o puff on tue night 2nd half v annan and im sure if we had a bigger squad and werent picking up at least one injury a week lot o those legs wouldnt have been on pitch yday...

7or8 teams in this league very capable of winning or losing 4-0 & plenty o twists n turns along way,Suppose better losing one with 5 to go than other way around...

Roll on sat

Chapman said the same wi Annan.Brighton Clyde made very valid & true points.Wi part time players there is a lot of other personal / work stuff in the background.I can see the league going to the final daEast Fife favourites just now BUT ?

East fifes league if two to go looking at their fixtures, Next three massive for us.Elgin.QP and yourselves...

I've some sympathy with SSB on this. I might agree or disagree with him about things, but at least he's consistent, you know what he thinks

Most of the time on here all you get is, what a team, great football, huge improvement from *insert player name*, wonderful, tremedous, bring on Barcelona.....then a defeat...hopeless, terrible, never rated *insert player name*

Listen, there's a reason these guys are playing at this level, and the same goes for all the teams they're playing against and for that matter the league above. David W can regurgitate every latest term he's heard from every tv pundit going, but they're talking about people with the ability to play at the highest level. In this league, a few passes gettin strung together's the most you can hope for.

No more midweek games will probably help Clyde. I expect them to drop more points but that could be said of any team in this league. They're all pretty much the same

Good post...

Changes being made to the team 2-1 Arbroath win

Glad I was right again,thought Hester did well against the Bully Boys in defence,Wilson awful again,Skelly needs to grow up,Whatley negative passing,Munroe too slow,but a change of team and a good talking too at half time gave us the win

I've some sympathy with SSB on this. I might agree or disagree with him about things, but at least he's consistent, you know what he thinks

Listen, there's a reason these guys are playing at this level, and the same goes for all the teams they're playing against and for that matter the league above. David W can regurgitate every latest term he's heard from every tv pundit going, but they're talking about people with the ability to play at the highest level. In this league, a few passes gettin strung together's the most you can hope for.

No more midweek games will probably help Clyde. I expect them to drop more points but that could be said of any team in this league. They're all pretty much the same

I great post slagging off a guy who follows the Clyde everywhere

show me the posts where anybody has said wonderful football ?

the season has been exciting and we still have a chance of the league the football hasn't been great but the results have been

as for cheap shots at guys that go to Elgin on a Wednesday night that's really poor

so because we are in division two fans aren't allowed to say x was having a bad game and should have been substituted ? or that the manager should have changed at half time we'll if that's the case let's just pack it in

football is all about opinions very boring if we all thought the same

Listen, there's a reason these guys are playing at this level, and the same goes for all the teams they're playing against and for that matter the league above. David W can regurgitate every latest term he's heard from every tv pundit going, but they're talking about people with the ability to play at the highest level.

You'll need to try harder than that but I appreciate the effort :wub:

Glad I was right again,thought Hester did well against the Bully Boys in defence,Wilson awful again,Skelly needs to grow up,Whatley negative passing,Munroe too slow,but a change of team and a good talking too at half time gave us the win

I didn't think Wilson was too bad. Lowden and Linn worked very well on the left and caused Clyde all manner of problems.

Highlights now up. Durie tackle at penalty looks much better from a different angle. Gets a big chunk of the ball. Second looks like ref got it right; Munro is given a wee push by Marvin and that's why he collides with Waters.

Highlights now up. Durie tackle at penalty looks much better from a different angle. Gets a big chunk of the ball. Second looks like ref got it right; Munro is given a wee push by Marvin and that's why he collides with Waters.

Marvin Andrews, what a guy.

post-14721-14590758954228_thumb.jpg

The penalty decision was in front of us and it certainly didn't look like he took any of the ball. I agree with you that in the highlights it looks different. I still think our winner is a foul but it looks like no Clyde player appeals for it. In fact the big number 6 is screaming at the keeper for not holding on to it.

Munro got better as game went on, his fight and desire is clear to see but he was partly at fault for goal and nearly got caught out right after it with same situation, I think the right hand side of our defence is our week side where we loose most goals, again Wilson was poor defensively, I'd love to see him further up pitch, actually thought gold was decent when he came on, Whatley was poor and think he should go back to right back next season, Hester done well when he come on and I'd of bet he would of took the chance Rutherford missed,

End of day we won and it makes us safe id say, glad when this season is over,

Ps....loved the shout of. "This is horseshit Campbell" for him to turn around and nod at fans, glad they realise it's not enough

Archived