Clyde vs Arbroath

I thought McMann looked positionally sound; I think he may have played right back even if he's been predominately left-back/centre half at youth level. I've commented on how Arbroath had three players playing in that wide area and it's not easy to come on and play against that, with no-one playing in front you bar the right side of a diamond; I can't imagine he'll have done that many times. It's good to see a two-footed player and he played a couple of decent longer range passes. Seemed physical enough which is always the worry for a young loanee. Main negative was that he looked like someone who hadn't played for a few weeks; bit slow reacting to things and getting up to the pace of the game. Not convinced he's going to be overlapping much either. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who asks important questions about shettleston - shouted down.

Anyone who dares criticise the board or manager - shouted down.

I hardly think we can judge the boy being brought on to that horror show and played out of position but you clearly have a problem with him coming from Hamilton and being injured for awhile so he is clearly shite then.

:lol: Total meltdown

More noise when we lose tham win --FACT !!

Lot o ppl waiting for things to go wrong. You included going by your post and if im guilty of supporting our manager and board well i nod...

This outcome only a matter o time,Clyde fans love a drama and your wan o em..

Round ye...

Foreva n eva

:lol: Total meltdown

More noise when we lose tham win --FACT !!

Lot o ppl waiting for things to go wrong. You included going by your post and if im guilty of supporting our manager and board well i nod...

This outcome only a matter o time,Clyde fans love a drama and your wan o em..

Round ye...

Foreva n eva

Pointing out the facts is hardly a meltdown.

Please elaborate on why I'm waiting for things to go wrong? We are still right in the mix to win the title.

Very bold considering you could be back on top next weekend.

Och in fairness to Stevo, he's entitled to enjoy his team being top of the league. Mind you, I do hope we'll be able to enjoy the bragging rights in a few weeks time!

crowd today 703 good to see an increase onto next week need to win next two to set up east fife game maybe time to mix it up a bit would like to see Kirkpatrick in midfield great touch good energy if Gormley not fit start Watson , gemmell up front

Pointing out the facts is hardly a meltdown.

Please elaborate on why I'm waiting for things to go wrong? We are still right in the mix to win the title.

What facts have u pointed out..

What ppl like you want is facts on an open web site and never gona happen

Dont know you amd glad but as said send me to others send me a pm and i might reply..

Roaster

No laughin matter...

Why am i defendin my/Our club..

BECAUSE Clyde fans are MORE critical than praise & todays result v other winnng threads confirmed...

Slag BF.Board.Strip.Stadium move and return,Same ppl. Love a dilemna...

Fact.!!

What about slagging a guy played out of position for the last 30 mins of a poor team performance?

I do think the game on Tuesday didn't help us today either as we just couldn't get going in the 2nd half and looked very leggy.

It was no surprise that Arbroath subbed their number 10 after he took a kick at McMann's heels just after being booked a couple of minutes earlier.

5 more cup finals to come and thankfully Marsh is back next week and fingers crossed Higgins, Gormley & Bolo are back soon.

Archived