St Johnstone vs Dundee United

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Liam Craig is suspended for this one. Lappin in for Craig.

Probably rather have Swanson on the left with Cummins/MacLean alongside Kane then, of the opinion that Lappins wasted on the left.

My honeymoon means I miss every United game between now and the split (including the cup semi). What a pity.

Lucky you. I'm getting married this weekend and am wondering if Mrs Z would consider extending our honeymoon to a year away.

Lucky you. I'm getting married this weekend and am wondering if Mrs Z would consider extending our honeymoon to a year away.

Congratulations.  Was it intentional that you scheduled the wedding a week when United wasn't playing.  stu was not as organised but (un)fortunately the game was moved to the Sunday.

Congratulations.  Was it intentional that you scheduled the wedding a week when United wasn't playing.  stu was not as organised but (un)fortunately the game was moved to the Sunday.

Cheers, just a coincidence in my case. At least I think it was - my good lady picked the date in November so she may have checked there wouldn't be any distractions first.

Any news on Mixu being banned for this?

Not so far.

I expect chants of 'Pattelainen you're a w****r, you're a w****r' throughout the match.

Hopefully the Saints fans will join in.

Sneaky feeling that Mixu will switch to a back 4 for this. Dixon has resorted to guff after a few half decent games, and having three from any CB permutation is a player lost elsewhere on the park. And Gunning is a nightmare.

Kawa

Knoyle Morris Donaldson Dillon

Spittal Pates Demel Dow

Anier McKay

As dreadful as he's played for months now, McKay starts ahead of Ofere and Murray, who work better as impact subs.

2-1 St Johnstone.

Archived