International Week betting

jagfox

Slim pickings on the domestic front.

Couple of games tonight at St Mirren and Broadwood.

St Mirren game is hard to call as Raith have been on great form at home but not won away for ages.

Also Hardie away on International duty. So I'm going for a draw.

Clyde have a chance to go top and have had the better of things against Annan this season. They have played a lot of games recently though so I'm going for another draw with goals.

post-1545-14586695463854_thumb.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet365 have East Kilbride tonight at 4/5... WW have no manager and players suspended after only finishing with 8 players in 1-1 draw at Dalbeattie on Saturday (3rd player sent off after over celebrating equaliser by the way :D) WW no doubt be in front of SFA as it's the 2nd time in 3 games they've finished wi 8 players.. EK have new manager in charge who will want to impress. Personally think this is a home banker despite being against my team and should be added to any accumulators though ye never know wi football.

Is there something about Liechtenstein I've missed against Gibraltar? 4/5 away or are they actually that bad?

I got 21/20 on Liechtenstein and put £20 on it.   Gibraltar have been the best team so far ( as per the stats), It's 0-0 with 35 mins played.  

Bet365 have East Kilbride tonight at 4/5... WW have no manager and players suspended after only finishing with 8 players in 1-1 draw at Dalbeattie on Saturday (3rd player sent off after over celebrating equaliser by the way :D) WW no doubt be in front of SFA as it's the 2nd time in 3 games they've finished wi 8 players.. EK have new manager in charge who will want to impress. Personally think this is a home banker despite being against my team and should be added to any accumulators though ye never know wi football

1-0 to Whitehill!

Is there something about Liechtenstein I've missed against Gibraltar? 4/5 away or are they actually that bad?

Seen on twitter that they had 3 disallowed goals. Gibraltar player got substiuted and gave the ref a hi-5 before going off.

I had 6-0 Australia on 11/1. Was 3-0 and I went downstairs when my shopping got delivered, came back up a while later and heard a goal being scored, ran through and they had just scored their 7th goal. Raging  :lol: . Forgot all about it, I'd have cashed out at the 80 min mark .

Tenner on Scotland @ 19/10 8)

McBookies are offering a free fiver inplay bet if you bet a tenner before kick off.

P.S. And 4/1 for a Scotland win. Gone for Czech win, over 2.5 and Ross McCormack to score @12/1

McBookies are offering a free fiver inplay bet if you bet a tenner before kick off.

P.S. And 4/1 for a Scotland win[/]. Gone for Czech win, over 2.5 and Ross McCormack to score @12/1

Is that for Scotland BTTS?

Archived