Greenock Morton V Mighty Raith 26th March......

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got kids? The wife does most of them but I get roped into attending too. At pool parties my other kids usually get an invite, so I have to go. My own kids birthdays are February, March and April, and unhelpfully they usually coincide with Scottish Cup dates.

I hear that as they get older you have to attend less of them, as by that age they've all developed their wee petty dislikes of other classmates, so that whittles down the numbers.

I'm hoping that in 5-10 years, I'll get to pick and choose which games I attend like an adult. Just in time for retirement. Then death will intervene. Happy days!

Actually more like 10-20 years.

Just roll with it, take a bottle of wine and get yourself half cut in the kitchen 8)

Just roll with it, take a bottle of wine and get yourself half cut in the kitchen 8)

Kitchen? One of the parties is at Wonder World (used to be a cinema/bingo hall, now soft play) and then Burntisland Pool. No kitchens to hide in.

Kitchen? One of the parties is at Wonder World (used to be a cinema/bingo hall, now soft play) and then Burntisland Pool. No kitchens to hide in.

Yer fucked then :(

Ryan Hardie played against Hibs, with Hardie having more of the attributes required to play as a lone striker despite his young age. I don't think the same game plan will work nearly as well with Mark Stewart.

Stewart played up front with three central midfielders in the second half of the last game at Cappielow IIRC. Given the success of the change then I'm not surprised that it's being tried again.

Archived