Relegation battle, who will prevail?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queen's Park is probably my favourite away day - a short distance to travel, brilliant social club, good pubs dotted around Hampden and a clear, uninterrupted view of the game. What's not to like about?

f**k me, this thread's taken a funny turn!

Queen's Park is probably my favourite away day - a short distance to travel, brilliant social club, good pubs dotted around Hampden and a clear, uninterrupted view of the game. What's not to like about?

Having to sit in the corner seats of an empty 52,000-seater stadium!

In next season's L1, Forfar, Brechin, Dunfermline and Peterhead could quite feasibly be replaced by Livingston, Alloa, East Fife and QP, and eight out of the ten teams could be West/Central belt with the other two teams Fife-based. Surely that would be one of the most South-Westerly leagues ever in Scottish football?

South West doesn't really begin till you reach Ayr.

In next season's L1, Forfar, Brechin, Dunfermline and Peterhead could quite feasibly be replaced by Livingston, Alloa, East Fife and QP, and eight out of the ten teams could be West/Central belt with the other two teams Fife-based. Surely that would be one of the most South-Westerly leagues ever in Scottish football?

Last season in the Championship we were the most northern team.

This is a surprise, Cesc. A man of your good sense praising the Hampden League 2 experience. Miles away from the pitch, actually behind the bye line. Extortionate food and drink and over-zealous stewarding. Give me Ochilview (and the guarantee of points ;)) any day.

Old social club was good, not been in new one yet. Few good drinking dens in the city centre as well

Just seen pics of the new pavilion / social club at Lesser Hampden and it looks quite nice, never been in it though.

If you really want a South-Westerly league replace QP with Annan....

So despite Forfar making every single one of my predictions wrong so far they sit just one point better off on the tracker, it seems they have done fantastically well in the difficult games and are fucking up the easy ones.

Brechin and Cowden both picking up more wins than expected too, will need a very good set of results for Forfar to beat the drop over the last two games.

Archived