Relegation battle, who will prevail?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So despite Forfar making every single one of my predictions wrong so far they sit just one point better off on the tracker, it seems they have done fantastically well in the difficult games and are fucking up the easy ones.

Brechin and Cowden both picking up more wins than expected too, will need a very good set of results for Forfar to beat the drop over the last two games.

Sums it up.

So despite Forfar making every single one of my predictions wrong so far they sit just one point better off on the tracker, it seems they have done fantastically well in the difficult games and are fucking up the easy ones.

Brechin and Cowden both picking up more wins than expected too, will need a very good set of results for Forfar to beat the drop over the last two games.

Still in our own hands at the moment. 2 wins and we're safe from bottom spot.

I suspect we'll get the three points next week with a very good display then royally feck it up against Brechin. That still might be enough to escape automatic relegation though.

Has to be Forfar beat Albion, Cowden beat Stenny and Brechin draw so there's three sides level on points heading into the final day.

Yes please.  Sounds like a win win situation for all involved.....

Stenhousemuir must beat Cowdenbeath at the weekend. It cannot be overstated how important this match is for the Warriors - I believe their season will hinge on it. Yes, the team face Albion Rovers on the final day of the season but we never beat Albion Rovers, regardless of circumstances or context, so the match against Cowden is vital.

Stenhousemuir must beat Cowdenbeath at the weekend. It cannot be overstated how important this match is for the Warriors - I believe their season will hinge on it. Yes, the team face Albion Rovers on the final day of the season but we never beat Albion Rovers, regardless of circumstances or context, so the match against Cowden is vital.

Massive for both teams on Saturday but the mighty Cowden will prevail on Saturday to ensure our survival in this league!

Stenny better not come down, L2 is hopefully getting rid of an Ochilview trip never mind 4 if Shire do end up making it.

Buzzing the Angus league plus Cove is still on. 8 out of 18 away games in the County would be glorious.

Stenny better not come down, L2 is hopefully getting rid of an Ochilview trip never mind 4 if Shire do end up making it.

Buzzing the Angus league plus Cove is still on. 8 out of 18 away games in the County would be glorious.

plus Berwick away added in. Just relegate us can't wait :D

Your own wee version of the juniors

Well it didn't plan out like I expected it to, but I was right about Forfar going down, in the end Brechin and Cowden's ends to the season were just too strong for them. But you don't go down just because of the last 6 games, you go down because of the 30 before.

Commiserations to Forfar and congratulations to Cowden, Brechin and Stenny ( :o)

2 points between 4th and 6th and 1 point between 7th and 9th, going to be a bloodyy interesting weekend coming up that's for sure!

Archived