Who's the hardest on P&B?

I think Sweet Pete and Tree House Tam probably think they are however it's probably the more quietly spoken posters that are realistically more menacing.

Chlamydias boxed to a decent standard so is bound to be pretty handy and all Hibs posters are renowned for their toughness on the streets of EH6 so I'd put my money on any of them too.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely plenty of other Clyde fans ought to be mentioned. They're forever offering up square goes, with barely an erection involved.

I'm definitely not the hardest on here, it requires far too much effort to be seen as hard. I haven't even properly hit anyone for years because like most larger dudes, it takes a lot to make me go properly 'hulk smash!'.

Definitely not me Dynamite. I have been involved in a good few scraps over the years and have been put on my arse a few of those times. There is ALWAYS someone capable of giving you a kicking, isn't always the most obvious one either. So on this basis i'm out.

Fighting when you are outside primary school is pathetic.

Any man who goes about talking about fighting when they are an adult is an absolute heads gone shambles of a human being and should be avoided.

Archived