Who's the hardest on P&B?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I admit something here?? I've never hit anyone in my entire life, nor have i been in any kind of fight.

I'll kick you in the head if you like. You're free to hit me back.

I knocked out half man half ogre Gary Kenneth with a tasty left right combo so I reckon I present a strong case.

I also played 40 mins of a match with a chipped kneecap and hairline fracture across the full knee. This was heavily helped by the magic sponge (and a shit ton of freeze spray) though so I can't take all the credit.

All of this is balanced out however by me losing a karate tournament aged 11 to a girl and subsequently refusing to go back.

I knocked out half man half ogre Gary Kenneth with a tasty left right combo so I reckon I present a strong case.

Can you expand on that one? He seems like a real p***k so I'd be interested to hear this.

I also played 40 mins of a match with a chipped kneecap and hairline fracture across the full knee. This was heavily helped by the magic sponge (and a shit ton of freeze spray) though so I can't take all the credit.

All of this is balanced out however by me losing a karate tournament aged 11 to a girl and subsequently refusing to go back.

Dunno bout hardest but you deserve some kind of trophy for decking the fat arsed DAB c**t.

Can you expand on that one? He seems like a real p***k so I'd be interested to hear this.

I can but I have told it a few times and Granny usually threatens me after it fro some reason so I'll expect you to fight him for me should he offer.

We all have that 1 mate, soundest guy going, never in a scrap, wouldn't hurt a fly - just an all round decent chap. Well I'm walking around Fatties with this mate as he's looking for his bird. He's got his phone out and is texting while walking.

As he's walking up the wee stairs Garry Kenneth grabs his phone out of his hand and throws it down the stairs and starts guffawing.

Despite being a sound lad my mate is both a pap and a DAB so he seemed to just accept this behavior and joined in the laughter. I lost the plot at my mates shitebaggery and walloped "Kenza" twice, sending him down like the sack of shite that he is.

I then got a pretty serious hiding from a few of his mates but IMO it was worth it. :lol:

I can but I have told it a few times and Granny usually threatens me after it fro some reason so I'll expect you to fight him for me should he offer.

We all have that 1 mate, soundest guy going, never in a scrap, wouldn't hurt a fly - just an all round decent chap. Well I'm walking around Fatties with this mate as he's looking for his bird. He's got his phone out and is texting while walking.

As he's walking up the wee stairs Garry Kenneth grabs his phone out of his hand and throws it down the stairs and starts guffawing.

Despite being a sound lad my mate is both a pap and a DAB so he seemed to just accept this behavior and joined in the laughter. I lost the plot at my mates shitebaggery and walloped "Kenza" twice, sending him down like the sack of shite that he is.

I then got a pretty serious hiding from a few of his mates but IMO it was worth it. :lol:

That's shite patter from Kenneth in all honesty. Greenied for stepping in, good sir.

Archived