Who's the hardest on P&B?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

98% of the people I've punched I was related too and that makes me tougher because they can come back at you any time.

A birthday party, Sunday dinner or round my gran's watching Eggheads, any time.

Your kids don't count.

98% of the people I've punched I was related too and that makes me tougher because they can come back at you any time

A birthday party, Sunday dinner or round my gran's watching Eggheads, any time.

Pfft, if I punched someone there would be no chance of a comeback cause they'd be pushing up daisies. That's proper hard.

Judging by what it did to a mouse I think ShandonPar's moggy is the hardest thing on P&B...!

If my cat was about 10% bigger we'd all be fucked. He hates humans and is permanently pissed off that he's too wee to do us any real damage.

If my cat was about 10% bigger we'd all be fucked. He hates humans and is permanently pissed off that he's too wee to do us any real damage.

That's like our parrot; a permanently seething ball of rage. Can't help but think he's an evil genius in a feeble body, like The Brain.

He may have an account on P&B, now I think about it   :unsure2:

You used to box at Brad Welsh's place in Chesser didn't you Shandon?  Heard good things about a gym he's opened up near Lady Lawson St.

I go there now. It was an underground car park. Massive place - running track and tons of equipment. £4 on the door and about 12 sessions a week - many including pads with Brad.

I go there now. It was an underground car park. Massive place - running track and tons of equipment. £4 on the door and about 12 sessions a week - many including pads with Brad.

I used to live on West Port and can't think of where it is.  Couple of guys I've spoken to rate it though. I went to Holyrood but thought Leith Victoria was better.

That's like our parrot; a permanently seething ball of rage. Can't help but think he's an evil genius in a feeble body, like The Brain.

He may have an account on P&B, now I think about it   :unsure2:

The old boy is at death's door but his notable kills (excluding the usual small birds and rodents) include..

A large crab

rabbits

Squirrels

Magpies

Our other cat - he hated his young black and white companion and one night the youngster simply vanished. Rory denied all knowledge.

I used to live on West Port and can't think of where it is.  Couple of guys I've spoken to rate it though. I went to Holyrood but thought Leith Victoria was better.

Spittal Street Lane - you'd never know it was there. Lots of hard work to turn the empty space into a gym. Never been to Leith vic but it has a superb pedigree - was reading the names of a few 'alumni' the other day and there have been some handy boys to emerge from there over the decades!

Gorgie Boot Boy

This man is some boy.

- Battered more hobos than 8MileBU (allegedly).

- Readily refers to Hibs as 'h1b5' or 'hibvermin' without fear of CCS retaliation.

- Calls Kilmarnock 'Sillymarnock' & Cowdenbeath 'cooden hee haws'.

- Brave enough to take on 'utter GARBAGE' Hibs posters.

- Every Saturday at 11am, a wee bevy awaits him at Tynie Arms where he awaits challengers.

Gorgie Boot Boy

This man is some boy.

- Battered more hobos than 8MileBU (allegedly).

- Readily refers to Hibs as 'h1b5' or 'hibvermin' without fear of CCS retaliation.

- Calls Kilmarnock 'Sillymarnock' & Cowdenbeath 'cooden hee haws'.

- Brave enough to take on 'utter GARBAGE' Hibs posters.

- Every Saturday at 11am, a wee bevy awaits him at Tynie Arms where he awaits challengers.

He doesn't seem the hospitable sort.

Gorgie Boot boy hasn't added any friends yet.

Archived