Who's the hardest on P&B?

Fighting when you are outside primary school is pathetic.

Any man who goes about talking about fighting when they are an adult is an absolute heads gone shambles of a human being and should be avoided.

I know someone who goes about looking for trouble and consistently gets into fights because it's like his 'thing' in the group of mates he hangs about with, he basically tries to live up to it, total embarrassment.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute nap that ICTChris got battered one day in Leith.

Sadly not, managed to live seven years on the mean streets of Leith and not get battered.

Does this make me the hardest?  

I would swagger into eh6 mysef and swing you bunch of hibs supporting vl's aboot like a bag of washing and then go into a chippy and ask for just salt and vinegar

#nawty

Just salt and vinegar as in no chips or anything? Mental!

I would swagger into eh6 mysef and swing you bunch of hibs supporting vl's aboot like a bag of washing and then go into a chippy and ask for just salt and vinegar

#nawty

Wait until you make it over the Bridge of Doom first before casting your net over Leith.

I know someone who goes about looking for trouble and consistently gets into fights because it's like his 'thing' in the group of mates he hangs about with, he basically tries to live up to it, total embarrassment.

Does he get his parents to get a girl drunk in preparation for him coming home and having his wicked way with her?

If the answer is "No" then the man you refer to is less of a c**t than you.

Does he get his parents to get a girl drunk in preparation for him coming home and having his wicked way with her?

If the answer is "No" then the man you refer to is less of a c**t than you.

:lol:

Have you not actually apologised to me, after saying something similar to this, and us having a discussion about it, elsewhere?

Wait until you make it over the Bridge of Doom first before casting your net over Leith.

Leith is poofy af now.  I was once in the Dalmeny Bar and witnessed a man wrestling a pitbull on the ground (he might've been hugging it but it looked fairly martial).  Now it's a tapas bar and I'm fairly certain that you don't get 46 year old men in tracksuits tussling with devil dogs anymore.

Leith is poofy af now. I was once in the Dalmeny Bar and witnessed a man wrestling a pitbull on the ground (he might've been hugging it but it looked fairly martial). Now it's a tapas bar and I'm fairly certain that you don't get 46 year old men in tracksuits tussling with devil dogs anymore.

Have to go further down the Walk for that kind of fun now.

:lol:

Have you not actually apologised to me, after saying something similar to this, and us having a discussion about it, elsewhere?

Yes, it was a wee joke mate no need to get upset.

Likely some relatively unassuming poster who's in fact ex-forces, regiment judo fiend and outdoors endurance and survival nut. Not necessarily the #1 at fisticuffs, but a P&B first pick in selecting teams to survive a zombie apocalypse.

tl;dr pandarilla

Archived