Who's the hardest on P&B?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye definitely gets my vote. A giant of a man and fists the size of the average human coupon. There'd be one-punch-knockouts, powerbombs and chokeslams everywhere!

ETA: At the opposite end of the scale and as he's an 8-stone, guyliner-wearing, emo-kid; I would say TGIG is definitely the least hard on P&B and would get flung around like an empty-tracksuit...

TGIG is hard as f**k.

The hibs Bois are no doubt a bunch of one direction looking chino wearing shitebags

Whereas the Rangers fans are a bunch of knuckle dragging, Union Jack wearing shitebags who act all billy big baws when there's loads of them but completely shite it when matched or nearly matched in numbers. See Fir Park at the end of last season for a prime example of this.

Whereas the Rangers fans are a bunch of knuckle dragging, Union Jack wearing shitebags who act all billy big baws when there's loads of them but completely shite it when matched or nearly matched in numbers. See Fir Park at the end of last season for a prime example of this.

They did batter WeeperDees dad though, bonus points for that.

Ooft , simmer doon frankie fryer

Great thread. Really heartening and relevant subject matter. Can't thank you all enough for the contributions.

Hardness is a really necessary trait within footballing circles. Epic thread of brawness for sure.

For what it's worth Dunfermline fans are the league leaders when it comes to being owners of the much admired braw/hard combo.

Nice one Dosser, exactly the sort of chat I was hoping for.

98% of the people I've punched I was related too and that makes me tougher because they can come back at you any time.

A birthday party, Sunday dinner or round my gran's watching Eggheads, any time.

Your kids don't count.

Archived