Partick Thistle v Dundee United, April 5th (Tuesday), K/O 19:45

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have significantly improved our chances of getting a result here by deciding that I am not going down.

PS is a call off really likely?

I've found that refusing to go down significantly reduces my chances of a result.

I wish they would announce the team so we can start the sweep on which of our defenders will get sent off.

Imagine Gavin Gunning is the marbles in Ker Plunk and every game is another straw being withdrawn.

Hopefully it isn't Gunning and Morris at the back tomorrow night :( would rather Gunning/Dillon, Dillon/Morris or Morris/Durnan.

Christ ,those defenders!

Whatever happens next year ve got to improve on the quality here. Assuming a back 4 I'll go for Dillon/ Morris from that selection.

Or, for shits n' giggles 3 at the back - Morris / Dillon / Durnan

Christ ,those defenders!

Whatever happens next year ve got to improve on the quality here. Assuming a back 4 I'll go for Dillon/ Morris from that selection.

Or, for shits n' giggles 3 at the back - Morris / Dillon / Durnan

Morris and Gunning will be gone no matter what at the end of the season.

Donaldson is a decent centre half and will do a okay job for us. Durnan when playing last few weeks before Morris came back looked better than Morris has when coming back and that's saying something. Dillon is just there back up

Where's the best pub on Great Western road to sit and get food/drink? Have a lot of time to kill before the game so might aswell spend a bit of time close to the ground.

Munros or Coopers probably. Another few options around them too. I think the old Roxy is does a vegan menu if that's more your thing.

Archived