Falkirk v St Mirren Championship 9/4/16

Allegedly if the season had started when we appointed Rae we would be second top (I cannot be arsed confirming this). The turn round has been pretty remarkable. However most weeks we are playing pretty shit but still pick up points which is good. Last week against Hibs was certainly a better display football wise. Looking forward to next season but this one is a washout. It will be a close game tomorrow. Either a draw or a win by either team by 1 goal.

Yeah, we are crap, and we play to it, and I'm OK with that. Rae has done what he can with the players he has, and the ones he has added have contributed. He's got a big job to rebuild in the summer.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allegedly if the season had started when we appointed Rae we would be second top (I cannot be arsed confirming this). The turn round has been pretty remarkable. However most weeks we are playing pretty shit but still pick up points which is good. Last week against Hibs was certainly a better display football wise. Looking forward to next season but this one is a washout. It will be a close game tomorrow. Either a draw or a win by either team by 1 goal.

If this game is not a draw I predict it will either be won by Falkirk or StMirren.

But honestly a goalless tedium with much excitement in injury time is my prediction

No more away games for me this season, kudos to any buds making the trip through for this. As has been the case for a few weeks for us, the players are playing for pride and new contracts.

It's a big game for Falkirk so I expect they will win. Finishing 2nd obviously gives you a huge advantage in the playoffs over the teams finishing 3rd and 4th.

Will go for another 3-0 home win.

I think thats pie in the sky mate. Youve lost what 6 league games in that time whilst weve only list 2 and rangers possibly just the one maybe 2. Maybe 3rd as hibs have been pretty poor over that period.

Maybe. A few had posted this elsewhere but I could not be bothered checking it out. All I could say is that the points tally has rocketed since Murray departed even though the quality is poor.

Allegedly if the season had started when we appointed Rae we would be second top (I cannot be arsed confirming this). The turn round has been pretty remarkable. However most weeks we are playing pretty shit but still pick up points which is good. .

We would be 4th now. Would have been 2nd a few weeks ago.

Archived