Escape

I like rainy days and Sundays, coffee spoons and afternoons, titties and beer, sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.

I'm a Pisces. :wub:

Took the words right out of my mouth. I'd chuck in a bit of booze, gym and masturbation too (though not necessarily in that order).

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you not get worried about being buried alive? That would be a terrible way to die. IMO.

Not really, in the same way that I don't worry being burned alive whilst cooking dinner.  Just as much chance of that happening really seeing as these caves have been around for thousands of years without issue.  In some ways the big breakdown chambers are the most comfortable as anything which was going to fall down already has, with nature having found her peaceful equilibrium.  

One of these up near Lochinver has a chamber so large you can fit Usher Hall into it.  'Tis a peaceful place (where Ice Age bears went to die and leave their skeletons perfectly in situ - a fun archaeological dig to be part of).

Not really, in the same way that I don't worry being burned alive whilst cooking dinner. Just as much chance of that happening really seeing as these caves have been around for thousands of years without issue. In some ways the big breakdown chambers are the most comfortable as anything which was going to fall down already has, with nature having found her peaceful equilibrium.

One of these up near Lochinver has a chamber so large you can fit Usher Hall into it. 'Tis a peaceful place (where Ice Age bears went to die and leave their skeletons perfectly in situ - a fun archaeological dig to be part of).

What about getting wedged between rocks and no one can pull you out so you starve to death, Does that ever cross your mind?

I've never found a way to relax that didn't involve alcohol or drugs. I was out in the back garden last summer and the whole set up was perfect, sun going down , still warm , quiet as f**k. I panicked cause I thought I was gonnae die.

It was too good , went in.

I've never found a way to relax that didn't involve alcohol or drugs. I was out in the back garden last summer and the whole set up was perfect, sun going down , still warm , quiet as f**k. I panicked cause I thought I was gonnae die.

It was too good , went in.

You are going to die

Fishing, easy just to lose yourself concentrating on your float waiting for a bite. Everything else just seems to drift by.

Can't beat a few hours on a nice day with a couple of cold beers and box of sandwiches, sat down on the river bank or out in the wee boat. Just smashing, cannae beat it!

Not really, in the same way that I don't worry being burned alive whilst cooking dinner.  Just as much chance of that happening really seeing as these caves have been around for thousands of years without issue.  In some ways the big breakdown chambers are the most comfortable as anything which was going to fall down already has, with nature having found her peaceful equilibrium.  

One of these up near Lochinver has a chamber so large you can fit Usher Hall into it.  'Tis a peaceful place (where Ice Age bears went to die and leave their skeletons perfectly in situ - a fun archaeological dig to be part of).

morrisey5.gif

Fishing, easy just to lose yourself concentrating on your float waiting for a bite. Everything else just seems to drift by.

Can't beat a few hours on a nice day with a couple of cold beers and box of sandwiches, sat down on the river bank or out in the wee boat. Just smashing, cannae beat it!

Fishing is the business. I used to love that way more than football. It was really relaxing too. Need to get back into that at some stage.

It's great. I have 05 as well, though almost never play that as the inability to make deals outwith transfer windows and absence of pre-contracts annoys.

I liked how you could just make a team up and do a 2 player career.

Archived