2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I think this all comes down to what wasn't shown on the telly and so we'll have to wait and see. 

From what we saw there wasn't much to it - but reports suggest it was much worse. 

Right.  Both clubs will get big fines, there will be a few lengthy bans no doubt (the halfwit taking selfies sitting on the crossbar for one), and that'll be that.  Completely un-necessary but the horror stories on Twitter don't help anyone.

Just back on the bus after that. I'm still crying my eyes out typing this. After all the years of heartache I've been through, money spent, and to suffer usual disappointment nearly all the time. I literally can't believe we've done this and espeically in the last minute. 2-1 down and I thought ah f**k here we go but everyone knows the rest.

I'm away to have the best night of my life and my bank balance will take a huge hit.

Eoin xx

Enjoy your WKD's Doyle. 

Between the alleged assaults on Rangers players, and Rangers fans going on the pitch to fight, there's no 'worse' party involved here. Equal punishments for both sets.

Obviously, however, Hibs will get a heavy punishment and Rangers will avoid any.

Just back on the bus after that. I'm still crying my eyes out typing this. After all the years of heartache I've been through, money spent, and to suffer usual disappointment nearly all the time. I literally can't believe we've done this and espeically in the last minute. 2-1 down and I thought ah f**k here we go but everyone knows the rest.

I'm away to have the best night of my life and my bank balance will take a huge hit.

Eoin xx

Enjoy yersel wee baws

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Wallace looking good for a man apparently stamped to death.

Have you not seen Game of Thrones.  There was a bloke on that who came back from the dead after being touched by a hot witch.  No evidence to say this didn't happen to Wallace.

We know.

Oh my....

BBC pundits utterly embarrassing themselves, thank f**k Stuart Cosgrove is there to actually represent real football fans.

Read about that elsewhere, thought it wasn't true tho.

As an Old Firm fan who likes loaded competitions his team can win regularly, you will literally never understand the explosion of joy we just saw from the Hibs fans. That's why they invaded the pitch. Unlucky.

Oh i understand the explosion of winning, what i don't understand is the double standards, from the like of yourself, who defend such an invasion by fans out with both Rangers & Celtic, who would be shouting the odds against fans of both those clubs if they had done similar.  Hypocritical imo. 

If the spurs fans hadn't invaded the pitch when hibs had won the cup then the Chelsea fans that ran on from the Rangers end wouldn't have had to get involved.

Can hardly blame Hibs or Rangers.

Between the alleged assaults on Rangers players, and Rangers fans going on the pitch to fight, there's no 'worse' party involved here. Equal punishments for both sets.

Obviously, however, Hibs will get a heavy punishment and Rangers will avoid any.

The disappointing thing is that all you are going to read and hear about for the next week is what happened at the end, rather than the game itself and result.

Still if you are a Hibs fan you are not really giving two fucks and rightly so. I am sure there will be a few 'sickies' at work on Monday.

I was working on the segregation section in the upper deck, had to really, really bite my lip and try remain professional when Hibs got the winner. What a fucking scene, I've never seen anything like it. A bit ugly with snapping the bar and that but f**k it, it's nothing that can't be fixed. Genuinely fucking delighted for the Hibs fans tonight. Fully grown men balling their eyes out and hugging each other whilst Rangers fans, who were giving it the biggest licks 2 mins prior sat with their heads in their hands.

Edinburgh should be a quiet night out tonight.