Hibs vs The Rangers

I wasnt talking about recalling him. It was why theyd extended the loan when he could be another option on the bench for a cup semi and final and could be getting bedded into the team for next season. Some of the loan players wont be there next season so better giving the guys who will a shot now the leagues won.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely theres no reason why he couldnt be getting a game every week for rangers now that theyve won the league. See if hes good enough for a gamd next season.

No point recalling him now.

He wouldn't be allowed to play - the deadline was the 31st of March.

He's still not ready to step up to our first team, he'll be out on loan next season too. We have three players on loan and none of them play in Hardies position.

He's 19 so I'd expect if he's not good enough now he never will be especially at  a higher level than this season.

Wes

Tav, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace

Holt, Halliday, Zelalem

MOH, Clark, King

I don't think we'll make anymore than the four changes and lose any sort of momentum. Like Halliday said, we want to get 91 points.

How bad was kiernans knock on Sunday? I'd play ball in there and maybe make use of shiels and law too, maybe even give young Liam burt a run.

Anyone know how long Forrester will be out for?

Guest Back Post Misses

Warbs will have us playing out the season like he has us playing out every single game.

Full pelt.

Champions or not, I hope we smash these Hibs c***s to smithereens on Wednesday, I'll be honest.

Hopefully. Anyway it would be embarrassing to lose to a team that can't beat casey's drum in it current form. 

Hibs new Rolly Polly Goalie should be comedy value too. 

He only had cramp, so he should be alright.

Forrester will be out for the rest of the season.

Forrester will miss the rest of the season.

Was hoping we'd have him for the cup final, bugger.

Sevco fans getting brave :lol:

Nah, just looking forward to our title party/guard of honour at ER. Will be good to see the spoonburners foaming at the mouth as they are slapped from pillar to post on the pitch, like they have been all season by the mighty.

Nah, just looking forward to our title party/guard of honour at ER. Will be good to see the spoonburners foaming at the mouth as they are slapped from pillar to post on the pitch, like they have been all season by the mighty.

Spoon burners :lol:

Why do you hate us so much? Is it because we played a big part in letting your club die?

#sopetrie

Are Hibs classless enough not to give the champions a guard of honour? I can't wait to see all the junkies beelin at watching it.

Bring on Wednesday, it's just going to be a big party/piss take.

Coming out with the same excuses hearts fans did before we comfortably beat them :lol:

Back in your box.

Going by that logic foderingham wouldnt have got a look in at rangers. He was that bad at swindon he got subbed after 20 mins in one game and yet hes done alright this season. Logan may indeed turn out to be pish but only time will tell.

Archived