Hibs vs The Rangers

Mate the incident you refer to happened only a year into his 4 year stint at Swindon. Of the players we signed Foderingham was perhaps the one with the highest prospects, top championship clubs were sniffing around him.

He and Logan have similar pedigree. Not good enough for the English top flight clubs they've been on the books of  so both found their level in league one. Both would jump at the chance to sign for decent sized clubs like Rangers and Hibs who've taken a  punt on them.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's bigger then? Hibs?

Loooooooool

Are you The Second Andy Goram by chance?

If so, how's things, it's been too long since you were last banned  :(

Anyway I've just seen on the BBC Sport website that Stubbs has confirmed he'll be sticking with Oxley for the rest of the season as his first choice. 

On behalf of all at Dumbarton Football Club I'd like to wholeheartedly thank you for that decision as it gives us the slightest glimmer of hope heading to Easter Road next week.

Regards

C.Nade & Friends

giphy.gif

If the roles were reversed would ibs and the hibs fans want a guard of honour?

Last season it pleased me to see the lie dooners get their noses rubbed in it by hearts, can't say that I'm really fussed about getting one from hibs.

Just heard big Logan isn't to be playing  ... I'm actually quite disappointed  :lol:.   

A portly, jolly goalie is always a good watch.

My double-figure winnings from the weekend have been placed on a win.  I should pocket another cool double-figure sum by the end of the night  8)

Archived