Hibs vs The Rangers

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Bairns but I think Hibs will gub us on Wednesday.  We've no skin in this game having gained 'automatic promotion' whereas finishing 2nd would make a difference to them.

A bit of a training exercise and a 1-0 to Hibs.

Sorry Bairns but I think Hibs will gub us on Wednesday. We've no skin in this game having gained 'automatic promotion' whereas finishing 2nd would make a difference to them.

Fuxake.

Don't Hibs it ya c**t

Sorry Bairns but I think Hibs will gub us on Wednesday.  We've no skin in this game having gained 'automatic promotion' whereas finishing 2nd would make a difference to them.

I'm sure the incentive of gaining a psychological advantage over your cup final opponents will make a difference to proceedings.  And once Stubbs opens his mouth...

I'm sure the incentive of gaining a psychological advantage over your cup final opponents will make a difference to proceedings.  And once Stubbs opens his mouth...

It's a win-win for you Jambos either way, is it not, Tynie?  You either keep gloating over Hibs' appalling SC record or you get to laugh at the first team in four generations that lost a Scottish Cup final to Hibs!

Indeed, I'm not sure if I'm full of hope or foreboding - and it's a long wait.

Archived