Hibs vs The Rangers

I see that fucking p***k is in goals on Wednesday. Really starting to get on my nerves that he keeps getting a game, especially when Logan deserves it more than him.

Shocking decision tbh

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going by that logic foderingham wouldnt have got a look in at rangers. He was that bad at swindon he got subbed after 20 mins in one game and yet hes done alright this season. Logan may indeed turn out to be pish but only time will tell.

You do realise in three and a half seasons he played 150 odd league games? At no point wasnt he the number 1 keeper at that club.

Can't see Warburton letting up on this, one or two changes perhaps but will want to keep the momentum going over the next few weeks leading up to the final. To secure a third trophy and a European spot next season would be an incredible achievement in his first season with us and only his 3rd season in football management.

You do realise in three and a half seasons he played 150 odd league games? At no point wasnt he the number 1 keeper at that club.

One was playing fro Swindon the other Rochdale. Not much difference between the two sides to be honest. Cant think of many keepers though that have been subbed after 20 mins for being that bad. No surprise therefore that he was released at the end of his contract. Rangers took a punt and its turned out ok. Hbs are simply doing the same thing.

Its not a rule , it is a tradition

It's the choice of the opposition, I've seen it once happen in my lifetime either in the flesh or on tv.  I'd hardly call that a tradition.

It's the choice of the opposition, I've seen it once happen in my lifetime either in the flesh or on tv. I'd hardly call that a tradition.

Can imagine it would have helped massage the sevco ego on the way up given a guard of honour from Elgin, Montrose, East Fife, Berwick etc. So maybe it it is a tradition for their new club.

Says the fan of a team who's much bigger rivals have won 5 leagues in a row going on 10 :lol:

How are they our biggest rivals , a thought we were deid ? ;)

In answer to your question , these things happen in a rivalry .only 18 years ago we were actually on the brink of ten in a row and Celtic were the same twenty odd years before that , swings and roundabouts , when was the last time hearts spent a few years below hibs bar the odd one season

One was playing fro Swindon the other Rochdale. Not much difference between the two sides to be honest. Cant think of many keepers though that have been subbed after 20 mins for being that bad. No surprise therefore that he was released at the end of his contract. Rangers took a punt and its turned out ok. Hbs are simply doing the same thing.

Mate the incident you refer to happened only a year into his 4 year stint at Swindon. Of the players we signed Foderingham was perhaps the one with the highest prospects, top championship clubs were sniffing around him.

You mean you support the wee team of the wee city? I support the best club in the capital city.

Rangers is the biggest club in the country, never mind Glasgow (which is the big city in case you were unaware, the capital of scottish football and also literally the biggest city in the country) As for Hibs, i dont think i even remember a time when you guys were better than hearts, so that blows your second sentence out of the water.

Says the fan of a team who's much bigger rivals have won 5 leagues in a row going on 10 :lol:

You do realise you have been in Hearts shadow for more years than is worth remembering?

Archived