Hibs vs The Rangers

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warbs will have us playing out the season like he has us playing out every single game.

Full pelt.

Champions or not, I hope we smash these Hibs c***s to smithereens on Wednesday, I'll be honest.

You've hardly being playing full pelt in the league recently, much like ourselves. A laboured win over Dumbarton and a draw against alloa suggests players were saving themselves for the game today. Hibs can't afford to save themselves for the play offs/ final

Hibs won a snorefest of a game with penalties against a really poor SPL team, Rangers win a game against their greatest rivals and a SPL team in a decent game of football..... Let me see, which team got the biggest confidence boost.....hmmmm

As a Falkirk fan, I'd fear major team changes for Rangers but only having five sub's today, kinda points they don't have much to change with.

I can see the Rangers management wanting to put one over Stubbs with his big mouth remarks in the past, just don't lose

Hibs won a snorefest of a game with penalties against a really poor SPL team, Rangers win a game against their greatest rivals and a SPL team in a decent game of football..... Let me see, which team got the biggest confidence boost.....hmmmm

As a Falkirk fan, I'd fear major team changes for Rangers but only having five sub's today, kinda points they don't have much to change with.

I can see the Rangers management wanting to put one over Stubbs with his big mouth remarks in the past, just don't lose

We must've really hurt you no marks badly over the last 2 seasons :lol: going to miss you next season but I'm sure Dundee United will wind you up somehow.

We must've really hurt you no marks badly over the last 2 seasons :lol: going to miss you next season but I'm sure Dundee United will wind you up somehow.

Falkirk fan looks out for his own club shocker....

Here to give a grasp of reality

Aye, sure our boys will be gutted at reaching another cup final :lol:

Logan's is a parody account surely !?

Kudos if legit though.

Would of course prefer 'Rangers' to win this one - which means they probably won't.

'Mon the Bers, The Gers, The Teddy Bears, Sons of a William - No surrender, Welcome the chase, Up yeez, roon yeez, we don't do paying our way.

O'Halloran and Billy King were fit yesterday but cup tied so I expect them to start.  I suspect, also, that Zelalem, Shiels, Clark and Law will get more game time over the next few league matches and, hopefully, young Liam Burt.

So it could be quite a different starting 11 on Wednesday.

Logan's is a parody account surely !?

Kudos if legit though.

Would of course prefer 'Rangers' to win this one - which means they probably won't.

'Mon the Bers, The Gers, The Teddy Bears, Sons of a William - No surrender, Welcome the chase, Up yeez, roon yeez, we don't do paying our way.

Aye it's got to be a parody, don't think any SPFL player would get away with calling Rangers 'Sticky Buns' never mind one who's became so popular all of a sudden.

Mind you going by the standards of the old firm players we've had on loan you wouldnt want them anywhere near your bench!!

Still surprised you allow the likes of hardie to extend his loan deal when you havent got enough players to fill your brnch.

You're a bit dim aren't you?

It's better for Hardie to get games and goals than sit on the bench.

Surely theres no reason why he couldnt be getting a game every week for rangers now that theyve won the league. See if hes good enough for a gamd next season.

Archived