Hibs vs The Rangers

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard big Logan isn't to be playing ... I'm actually quite disappointed :lol:.

A portly, jolly goalie is always a good watch.

My double-figure winnings from the weekend have been placed on a win. I should pocket another cool double-figure sum by the end of the night 8)

Double figures? Surprised you've not put the bookies out of business.

Guest Back Post Misses

It wouldn't bother me at all either way, not that it would ever happen even if Hibs did win the league.

Would you be there to see I though? Or is it foot golf for you again tonight?

Guest Back Post Misses

Halliday with absolutely no ability what so ever and a poor mans Barry Ferguson will remain in Bartleys back pocket tonight.

Sunday was the best I have seen him TBH. Not sure Barley has the ability to have anyone in this league in his back pocket.

Personally I think Hibs should do a guard of honour, where is the sporting integrity when it comes to showing congratulations to a side you let roger you right up the Gordon Greer?

For a club who harped on and on about sporting integrity during the real Rangers administration, followed by liquidation this reeks of small club mentality and pathetic pettiness by that slavering p***k Stubbs

Hibs should do a guard of honour and I'd hope every single one of the players and coaching staff taking part or looking on are made to feel so ashamed and embarrassed and are left asking themselves why they have a battle on their hands to finished third, never mind second and why they have let an average mob win the league so easily.

Wage thiefs the lot of them

We have had an extra day and the Rangers players will all still be pished after winning bigotstock on Sunday. Added in that they have already won the league I wouldn't be surprised to see a hibs win here. Cummings likes a goal against them so as long as we stay tight...but that hasn't looked likely recently. 2-1 hibs

Archived