Hibs vs The Rangers

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back post minter all over the place once again.

Can't say I'm too bothered about this though tbh. No harm in showing the champions of the league the respect they deserve.

Except it's The Rangers, and they deserve zero respect from anyone post-49094-14611638699145_thumb.jpg

There were a few on here last week saying they can't wait to their guard of honour tonight.

It's not as rare a thing as some on here have been suggesting, and done right it can be a nice touch but it would appear that this one is being demanded as some sort of way of humiliating Hibs.

Quelle surprise.

It's not as rare a thing as some on here have been suggesting, and done right it can be a nice touch but it would appear that this one is being demanded as some sort of way of humiliating Hibs.

Quelle surprise.

Is it? Who by?

Quelle surprise.

Who, from Rangers, has demanded a GOH?  :rolleyes:

Quelle surprise.

As far as I know Rangers haven't don't any such thing and most bears aren't that fussed.

There were a few on here last week saying they can't wait to their guard of honour tonight.

The very idea makes me shudder.  Folk who want a guard of honour (for any club in any league) are likely of the the same ilk as the 'look at me' dolts who threw flowers bought from a petrol station in front of Diana's funeral cortège.

It's Scottish football.  Let's limit the needy, attention-seeking drama queenery to the time between the first and final whistles.

Falkirk fans more desperate for a Hibs defeat than the ****. :lol:

Minter.

Yeah, Falkirk fans in wanting result that benefits Falkirk shocker. Don't tell any journos FFS we need to keep that under wraps.

Minter indeed.

Though this game won't affect Rangers in the slightest, it will give us all a good sense of what will happen in May.

Aye, sure our boys will be gutted at reaching another cup final :lol:

All very well reaching cup finals but the benchmark is actually lifting the trophy, something that seems to be beyond your club for many years.  As for tonights game, the result doesn't matter to us but let's hope we beat your mob, for our fans to laugh at you and for Falkirk fans to take them closer to the play-offs.

Though this game won't affect Rangers in the slightest,

I said much the same earlier in the thread.  There is, on reflection, merit in Hibs playing an extra 'manual promotion'* round in advance of the cup final so I hope we win.

*The concomitant to 'automatic promotion' - the phrased much loved by certain diddies.

Tonight's #Hibs lineup: Oxley, Gray, Hanlon, McGregor, Gunnarsson, Stevenson, Bartley, McGinn, Fyvie, Stokes, Cummings #HFCvRFC

3-5-2 it seems. Logan, Hendo, Thomson, Dagnall and Boyle on the bench with 5 subs.

Archived