Hibs vs The Rangers

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole guard of honor is getting too much attention....it's at the discretion of the club so if Hibs don't do one then so be it I won't lose any sleep. 

Looking forward to the game tonight, confidence will be high for our players and can't see anything other than an away victory. 

This whole guard of honor is getting too much attention....it's at the discretion of the club so if Hibs don't do one then so be it I won't lose any sleep. 

Looking forward to the game tonight, confidence will be high for our players and can't see anything other than an away victory. 

Only cause of Stubbs and Bartley speaking out, any of the 8 other clubs and this guard of honour wouldve happened with and no comments pre the game to look like a tit.....but thats Stubbs game, even tho it hasnt really worked for him

FTR I think the guard of honour will take place

Only cause of Stubbs and Bartley speaking out, any of the 8 other clubs and this guard of honour wouldve happened with and no comments pre the game to look like a tit.....but thats Stubbs game, even tho it hasnt really worked for him

FTR I think the guard of honour will take place

I hope not - it would be embarrassing and contrived.

Football's too tribalistic for a GoH to be anything but an empty gesture.

Hibs can shove their Guard Of Honour. There will be not one bit of seethe over it as the Rangers support are going through to have a party and believe me we will leave you in absolutely no doubt who won the Championship this season.

Amazing that they still see us as rivals. Raith Rovers are your rivals for 3rd / 4th spot and on present form you will struggle to get past a Hardie inspired Rovers team

Only chance Hibs have tonight is if the Rangers team are still on the piss after Sunday

Hibs can shove their Guard Of Honour. There will be not one bit of seethe over it as the Rangers support are going through to have a party and believe me we will leave you in absolutely no doubt who won the Championship this season.

1423612725329485_animate.gif

Hopefully the whole rangers end will be seething at us tonight not giving them a guard of honor.

It's mostly hibs/fans making a fuss over a goh, I don't think that Rangers have asked for one.

Can't say that I'm too fussed either way, for us its a meaningless game.

Nah, just looking forward to our title party/guard of honour at ER.

Its not a rule , it is a tradition

It's mostly hibs/fans making a fuss over a goh, I don't think that Rangers have asked for one.

Can't say that I'm too fussed either way, for us its a meaningless game.

Some of your own fans seem to be looking forward to it.  It's not as if its only been mentioned by Hibs fans.

Archived