When Has Hibs Hibsed Against Your Team?

If we aren't careful we are going to make the Hibs/Hibs'ing thing boring due to overkill.

Whilst it is still good though I would like to ask who are Hibs bogey team(s).  There must be clubs out there who are continually beaten by Hibs otherwise they would be in League Two just now.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible Jim McIntyre side beat them 1-0 at Easter Road Austin McCann scored ffs!

Calderwood sacked soon after. Ultimately we hibsed it that season against hibs at hibs.

Austin McCann at centre half and 3-0 down after ten mins.

What goes around....

Does them taking Alex McLeish from us leading to us staying up and them being relegated count ? :lol:

It was even better than that. They were playing us near the end of the season at Fir Park, went two nil up in the first ten minutes before going on to absolutely Hibs it and lose 6-2. I think that officially relegated them, they sacked their manager after the game (Miller?) and then double Hibs'd it by very kindly taking McLeish off our hands.

FWIW, after all the Hibs'ing chat over the last while I really hope Hibs do the least Hibsing thing of Hibsing things in the Scottish Cup Final this year...

What I came to post is already here. So Hibs fans Hibsing it...

In retaliation to us letting off smoke bombs at Easter Road, in the replay they turn up with sparklers. :lol:

FWIW, after all the Hibs'ing chat over the last while I really hope Hibs do the least Hibsing thing of Hibsing things in the Scottish Cup Final this year...

Are you sure? It would be very Hibs to win the first leg of the playoff, win the Scottish cup then get turned over in the second leg.

IMO that would be optimum Hibs, to finally break the 'curse' where all the laughter of recent times stemmed from and to still be a laughing stock.

Their relegation party a couple of years ago,complete with party hats and streamers.Hearts spoiled it by pumping them and a few weeks later they decided to get relegated with us,bless.

Are you sure? It would be very Hibs to win the first leg of the playoff, win the Scottish cup then get turned over in the second leg.

IMO that would be optimum Hibs, to finally break the 'curse' where all the laughter of recent times stemmed from and to still be a laughing stock.

Ok, I'm sold. I'll take one of those.

This would be a particularly Hibs way for them to end their Scottish Cup drought.  Don't have the chance to celebrate it properly, and then lose a play-off final to finish the season on a downer.

This would be a particularly Hibs way for them to end their Scottish Cup drought.  Don't have the chance to celebrate it properly, and then lose a play-off final to finish the season on a downer.

We can increase the Hibsing factor with one of the following scenarios:

Scenario 1.

Lose the play-off to Hamilton Accies, on penalties, Ali Crawford scoring the winning penalty with a panenka.

Scenario 2

Lose the play-off to Kilmarnock, the winning goal being scored at Easter Road, by Kris Boyd, whose winner in the 38th league game of 2013/2014 condemned Hibs to a play-off and many subsequent tier two Hibsings.

A few years ago at Easter Road they were beating us 2-0 at half time, wee happy smiley Gavin Pearson was playing all the party tunes at half time. We came out and skelped them in the second half and won it 3-2, with Darryl Duffy scoring one of the goals with his hand. :)

Archived