Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

I'm not sure why you insist on comparing this to the Hibs debacle.

We are 12 points and +23 GD ahead of the playoff place, with 12 points to play for. Irrespective of the result here - they are going down and we are staying up.

It started as a troll but its now just a joke, simmer.

Dundee relegating United would be absolutely hilarious, so would Granny Danger coming on here after with the initial fake calmness and acceptance before eventually imploding.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the lovely offer. I will say no on this occasion. Dundee United won't survive the night, but I certainly plan to.

I reckon it will be a party atmosphere, a bit of gallows humour. You'll be able to boo the United players and shout abuse at Mixu with everyone else.

Let me know what f you change your mind.

Dundee relegating United would be absolutely hilarious, so would Granny Danger coming on here after with the initial fake calmness and acceptance before eventually imploding.

Precisely this, although I'm half expecting him to go the way of Nomad etc.

It started as a troll but its now just a joke, simmer.

Sorry but I'm not going to implode. Disappointed yes, but if you can't take the bad with the good then you really shouldn't follow football.

Dundee relegating us is the least we deserve for the way we've played this season.

I reckon it will be a party atmosphere, a bit of gallows humour. You'll be able to boo the United players and shout abuse at Mixu with everyone else.

Let me know what f you change your mind.

Could be a strange atmosphere. The away fans booing and abusing their players whilst the home fans are clapping and cheering them.

Then again - perhaps not.

Thanks for the lovely offer. I will say no on this occasion. Dundee United won't survive the night, but I certainly plan to.

The right hand side of the Main stand's been currently held off in case it's needed for the away support. I've got a feeling it'll be a DAB free zone where you can enjoy a seat amongst the good guys

Sorry but I'm not going to implode. Disappointed yes, but if you can't take the bad with the good then you really shouldn't follow football.

Dundee relegating us is the least we deserve for the way we've played this season.

I think you imploded months ago.

Whoever is responsible for the music at Dens should be taking the piss big time in this one.

Not going to happen. We're going to be on our best, smuggest, most infuriating behaviour for this one. :lol:

Obviously, I'm not speaking for the Derry. Or the Coxy, or the Main Stand for that matter.

The experience of a supporter who chooses to swerve the Glasgow duo is summed up by Thomas Hardy, in the last last few words of the Mayor of Casterbridge. I knew having to study it in 3rd year would pay off eventually. 

"Happiness was but the occasional episode in a general drama of pain".

Thems the breaks. Life's a bitch.

Not going to happen. We're going to be on our best, smuggest, most infuriating behaviour for this one. :lol:

Obviously, I'm not speaking for the Derry. Or the Coxy, or the Main Stand for that matter.

The experience of a supporter who chooses to swerve the Glasgow duo is summed up by Thomas Hardy, in the last last few words of the Mayor of Casterbridge. I knew having to study it in 3rd year would pay off eventually. 

"Happiness was but the occasional episode in a general drama of pain".

Thems the breaks. Life's a bitch.

I'm sure Thomas Hardy wrote a book about staying away from Celtic Park and Ibrox.

This is gonna be brutal. I've not been to a Derby at Dens in years.

I'm not planning on changing that.

This will be the absolute brutality infused execution of the long protracted omnishanmbles United's season has been.

It's gonna be shite, it's gonna hurt, its gonna be hilarious for neutrals and I'm in a way glad it will be likely finished after this match.

I have to say though, having to wait 33 years to get your revenge for 83.

What's taken you guys so long?

Archived