Jim McIntyre - Manager of the Year?

It probably just shows how many of the bigoted scum play for our clubs unfortunately. The game is riddled with them from top to bottom which is why it'll never change.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Style of football"  :lol:  Do you think its some swashbuckling, incredible style we've never seen before or something?

Last time I checked, football was about entertainment, and Rangers have certainly played very well for most of the season.

As for swashbuckling incredible style, I am having a wee bit of difficulty trying to associate those words with any Scottish football team of recent times.

Last time I checked, football was about entertainment, and Rangers have certainly played very well for most of the season. As for swashbuckling incredible style, I am having a wee bit of difficulty trying to associate those words with any Scottish football team of recent times.

Thats because you're dense as f**k and cant see beyond your own clubs nose

I love the chat about football is all about entertainment, so next season when yer team has a vital game away from home against Aberdeen for example you want to see Warburton line up the team like he has this year to entertain the fans ?! Not a chance you would happily take a shitefest 1-0 win and then parrot the line that football is a results based business.

Maybe, just perhaps, Warburtons peers voted for him because of the style of football he has brought to our game, rather than for what he has won?

It's this. Definitely. No doubt about it. 100%.

I am actually all for a new 'Rangers in the Premiership' forum, on the premise that all of them are locked out of the main premiership forum.

Aye, the enlightened and liberal P&B needs the forum equivalent of "pass laws".

Oh and how about you?  You have about 7 pages of pish posts on the 'Rangers in the Championship' thread.  Will you continue to regale us with your shining wit next season?

Oh and how about you?  You have about 7 pages of pish posts on the 'Rangers in the Championship' thread.  Will you continue to regale us with your shining wit next season?

Someone had a sense of humour failure, did they?

Aye ok it wasn't the funniest joke in the world but you don't have to go all Celtic and oppressed on me min.  I mean, you did just compare a quip on a football forum to apartheid South Africa....

I assume you're last comment was to implicate me as an '"all about the rangers" type individual, which is fair enough.  I'm not ashamed of taking an interest in your plight of the last 4 or 5 years, it was a big story and it has huge significance for football in this country, as unfortunate as that fact may be.  I didn't realise what I was saying was pish but there you go, such is life.  You accept it and move on.

I'm genuinely shocked that Scottish football managers view Mark Warburton's achievements this season as greater than Jim McIntyre's considering the budget the former has to work with.

But hey ho, it's their award so they can give it to whoever they feel most worthy.

The journalists don't want anything or anyone they care about to face any harm so they chucked some tat at THEM to keep the hoardes temporarily sated...

I would throw that right back at you and say this thread and others like it sum up the seething mess people like you become when anything related to Rangers is mentioned.

With all due respect to Jim McIntyre and the other nominees only a fucking mentalist would have opted for any other manager than Warburton. It was a one horse race. 

I would have thought young McKay would have been right up there as Ypoty but they gave it to Tierney. I am not going to cry about it even though the one game they played in direct opposition McKay won MotM. 

I bet you were a YES voter. Should we hold another Moty vote and then another and then another to we eventually reach a decision you agree with? Is this how it works?

What a shite post. Willie Rennie level of patter. 

Someone had a sense of humour failure, did they?

Snap.

A while back someone on here remarked that you can't make 'tongue in cheek' comments a without  smiley.  They were likely right for most posts.

CONGRATULATIONS MR WARBURTON nice to see a new teams manager winning an award

Is that humble enough ?

You should have set up an alias account to post that.

Then deny it.

Then make unfounded allegations about internet fraud.

That's real humility.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived