Godin

Alaba

Pogba

Busquets

Iniesta

Messi

Ibrahimovic

Ronaldo

I imagine Bonucci might be a controversial pick, but Chiellini (by his own high standards) hasn't been at his best for the last two seasons.

Fixed that for you.

Come on. Eden Hazard who's probably been the biggest disappointment this year and even sent a text to Mourinho to apologise for being a bit shit this season?

I'm confused. So... you agree Hazard is a poor choice...?

Have to bookmark the posts about Hummels being over-rated. This time next year after a season at Bayern Munich, he'll get all the plaudits he deserves and certain folk here will look very, very silly.

Have to agree - anyone who has watched a few Dortmund/Germany games in the last 3-4 years can see how class he is. Did you see his assist against Liverpool? What other centre-halfs could conjure up a defence-splitting through ball like that?? Massive goal threat at corners too

Have to agree - anyone who has watched a few Dortmund/Germany games in the last 3-4 years can see how class he is. Did you see his assist against Liverpool? What other centre-halfs could conjure up a defence-splitting through ball like that?? Massive goal threat at corners too

I think Hummels is a top player but Dortmund`s games v Liverpool can hardly rate as his finest hours surely. To be centre half in a defence that loses 4 goals in a game to an average at best Liverpool team isn`t a great reference point for a player being touted for best current world XI TBH.

I think Hummels is a top player but Dortmund`s games v Liverpool can hardly rate as his finest hours surely. To be centre half in a defence that loses 4 goals in a game to an average at best Liverpool team isn`t a great reference point for a player being touted for best current world XI TBH.

I can see your point in using a game where a team loses 4 goals to showcase a centre half. However I was using the specific example of an attacking move for Dortmund - his assist for Reus's goal - to highlight the additional skills he has to his game which for me make him stand out amongst most other top-end centre backs. I also have no worries about his defensive capabilities, or Dortmunds as a whole.

Kameni (?)

Alves Silva Kompany Alaba

Costa Toure Pogba Neymar

Lukaku Costa

vs

De Gea

Lahm Godin Hummels Alba

Bale Modric Busquets Messi

Suarez Ronaldo

Comfortable White win IMO .

Hispanic and mixed race aren't the same thing as black y'know...

Archived