Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win or lose, this has been a good season for a provincial team such as ours.

Realistically I think Falkirk may have the edge on both ourselves and Hibs.

Can Raith do it, yeah of course they can, particularly with the charismatic McKinnon who has done wonders on a shoestring budget.

Must say that I find the recent, very recent, hubris coming from the Hibs camp so amusing.

All of a sudden they are the form team!!

Actually they have all to lose, huge budget compared to ours, as for form team....Raith 24 points  from 30, Hibs 15 from 30!! My best mate is a Hibee and he is cacking himself... "anyone but the Rovers" :)

Why shouldn't we be confident in our team? They are capable of getting this done, doesn't mean they will do it mind.

That isn't anything against Raith/Falkirk when I say that. This season we have beaten some pretty good teams, on our day we're a no bad team ourselves.

Guest Back Post Misses

Keep hearing Raith are the form team.

Just to let you know chaps Falkirk have lost one in 13 and that game we missed a PK with the last kick to draw. Prior to that we lost 1 in 14 and that was to the last kick of the ball at Ibrox.

Falkirk been written off all year by the media. They are now telling everyone Raith are the form horse to be on. I have no doubt they will make life tough for Hibs over the two games but unless they go to ER in front they will get knocked out comfortably IMO.

No point in turning up on Wednesday Hibs already through accordingly to there fan and the next big thing Jason cumming in my pants., To be honest so you should be considering the squad you have and the money you have to spent on wages, I'm just glad we made 4th spot and nothing to lose, Don't know how all of a sudden Hibs are great again just a few weeks ago I was drowning in Hibs fans tears and ripping there team to shreds.

Oh lord 😂

Where to start on this horror of a post?

You absolute drama queen 😂😂😂😂

Archived