Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

Sounds good. You're right. I'm supporting Ryan. 8)

He's a very good player...guess you know that.

I'm amazed Zen can stand having a Rangers player playing for his team. :lol:

Anyhow, mon Raith....and of course Ryan. :thumsup2

Do this.

Ryan has a good attitude and is approaching greatness, regrettably your previous loanee had a poor attitude and looked like he couldn't be arsed.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing we definitely won't be doing is "coming out all guns blazing". We needed to do that in our last two games and although we played decent, it as all very controlled and slow. I'd be delighted with a draw on Wednesday.

Struggling to find the logic in BPM's assertion that they'd have a better chance against us than Hibs.

We are flying as it is. Putting Hibs out would add to that momentum to the extent that we'll probably bend FFC over and give them a fair auld rooting as well.

Kilmarnock will probably just forfeit their place in the top league to save time and face.

You either jump on the Rovers promotion train or you get splattered all over the tracks leading to the SPL.

Ryan has a good attitude and is approaching greatness, regrettably your previous loanee had a poor attitude and looked like he couldn't be arsed.

McKay?

Just goes to show what the right manager can do. McCoist almost ruined him when it was clear he was a player.

You know Zen, as a club, we've always been alright by you recently, McKay.....Hardie....I mean, we all wanted Hardie kept, he was breaking records in the youth teams and we really could have done with him after Waghorn was injured,

Kinda weird after all Hutton said....I guess we drew a line and let it go. At least Warburton did.

Anyhow, all the best.

They've no width......it's all central....and lob that ball in the box.

Struggling to find the logic in BPM's assertion that they'd have a better chance against us than Hibs.

We are flying as it is. Putting Hibs out would add to that momentum to the extent that we'll probably bend FFC over and give them a fair auld rooting as well.

Kilmarnock will probably just forfeit their place in the top league to save time and face.

You either jump on the Rovers promotion train or you get splattered all over the tracks leading to the SPL.

The SPL? Good luck heading there, m9.

Apart from that, good effort.

McKay?

Just goes to show what the right manager can do. McCoist almost ruined him when it was clear he was a player.

You know Zen, as a club, we've always been alright by you recently, McKay.....Hardie....I mean, we all wanted Hardie kept, he was breaking records in the youth teams and we really could have done with him after Waghorn was injured,

Kinda weird after all Hutton said....I guess we drew a line and let it go. At least Warburton did.

Anyhow, all the best.

I w

Here is the catharsis that releases us all.

McKay?

Anyhow, all the best.

They've no width......it's all central....and lob that ball in the box.

I seem to remember hearing stories around Ibrox in 2005 that at an AGM the board were asked why they'd released Darryl Duffy?

Seems for quite some time Rangers don't realise what they have at the club.

One thing we definitely won't be doing is "coming out all guns blazing". We needed to do that in our last two games and although we played decent, it as all very controlled and slow. I'd be delighted with a draw on Wednesday.

Find it bizarre you would play for the draw with the players at your disposal. Surely killing off the tie and resting some of your key players for the next round would be the best bet? I think playing too cautiously against us could be risky, the longer the game is 0-0 and that...

Any Rovers fans know if students class as concessions for this game?

Also, is it an all-ticket affair or will I be able to just rock up and pay?

Live in Kirkcaldy anyway so fancy heading along to this one, think Rovers have a good chance in the home leg tbh

Hope we can put in a performance here while we have been on a brilliant run we will have to be at our best to beat Hibs over to legs. No doubt Hibs on their day can be very good but the pressure is on them as the favourites.  Interesting to see the attendance with it not being on TV.   

Keep hearing Raith are the form team.

Just to let you know chaps Falkirk have lost one in 13 and that game we missed a PK with the last kick to draw. Prior to that we lost 1 in 14 and that was to the last kick of the ball at Ibrox.

Falkirk been written off all year by the media. They are now telling everyone Raith are the form horse to be on. I have no doubt they will make life tough for Hibs over the two games but unless they go to ER in front they will get knocked out comfortably IMO.

Since the January Transfer window shut, we have picked up 10 points more than anyone else in the league. Hope that helps you to realise that we are the form team at the minute. Form means nothing in play-offs though. It's basically another cup. I don't expect to still be in with a chance of promotion come 14:20 on Saturday..

CALDERON, on 03 May 2016 - 08:00, said:

You can tell that BPM is utterly seething that all the limelight and praise isn't on Falkirk.

Absolutely NEEDS Falkirk to be better than everyone. Wonder what failings he has that makes it so important.

Since the January Transfer window shut, we have picked up 10 points more than anyone else in the league. Hope that helps you to realise that we are the form team at the minute. Form means nothing in play-offs though. It's basically another cup. I don't expect to still be in with a chance of promotion come 14:20 on Saturday..

I think you'll need a 2 goal lead going to Easter road, Hibs will get a penalty that never was or one of your players sent off that never was in the easter road game.

Interesting to see Hibs team, will Conrad be between the sticks and have Stubbs and Cummins made up

From Fannytalk:

"Hibs been given an initial 3100 tickets with another 550 available if needed.Shifted 1700 so far which means we've shifted a paltry 1200 or so"

Archived