Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

That January 2nd game still gives me shivers. I'd been out for three days by that point, the only thing that even got me remotely excited was when Paul Hanlon managed to turn Craig Wighton and run away up the touch line after chasing the ball back towards his own corner flag. My mate came along, spent £12 at the pie stall and then slept through the entire match. 

Aye, I mind that - Wighton trundling after Hanlon like he'd been the one on a 3 day bender.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ticket office staying open to 630 this evening. Good move from the club.

It is, probably indicates no sales tomorrow though.

A tweet at 10am on the day itself isn't exactly the best notice either. I get that the club have had to arrange this match at very short notice on very limited resources, and I also get that the all-ticket thing is not the club but the Police... But overall, it's been made virtually as difficult as possible to get tickets. That will inevitably show in the crowd.

If both teams turn up and play to their full potential then Hibs win. However it rarely happens like that so all to play for.

As others have said we really can't head to Easter Road with anything less than a draw. Interestingly though whilst Hibs have the 2nd best home record of the season we have the 3rd best away record so we shouldn't really go there with any fear.

I just hope the contest is still on come Saturday as, no matter how much people say we've got nothing to lose here, getting beat by 2 or 3 goals tomorrow and going out on Saturday with a whimper would be a slight anti-climax to what has been a great last 4 months for us.

I think you'll need a 2 goal lead going to Easter road, Hibs will get a penalty that never was or one of your players sent off that never was in the easter road game.

Interesting to see Hibs team, will Conrad be between the sticks and have Stubbs and Cummins made up

Another one of the tinfoil hat brigade :lol:

Need to win tomorrow to at least give us some sort of cushion going into the 2nd leg. Gut feeling is going to ER having lost say 1-0 (anything more and we're out imo) or even drawing at Starks I could see us struggling. 

Glad to see we're sensibly only charging 15 quid for the playoff semi no matter who we play . Should make for a decent crowd whoever gets through.

We will easily sell out our end in Falkirk.

Glad to see we're sensibly only charging 15 quid for the playoff semi no matter who we play . Should make for a decent crowd whoever gets through.

How much does your stand behind the goals hold? We should be giving you the exact same number of tickets as you've given us regardless of how many it is.

Bambino always seems quite sensible when he's updating us on Lewis tae.

Thanks. I'm only at the wind up here. It will e a close affair with nothing for granted.

Archived