The St. Mirren FC 2016/17 Thread.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Friday, November 04, 2016 at 11:04, Tonsilitis said:

As far as I am aware in the last ten years, the team bottom after the first third of the season has been relegated except I think for Dumbarton who had 2 points after 11 games in 2012/13 and managed a miraculous turnaround under Ian Murray after the new year.  So there is a faint hope but not much.

Hope your correct on this one

9 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

A footballer giving it big licks when winning and taking the huff when losing is worse

About as bad as each other, TBF. However, what opportunity has Langfield had to gloat, given that we've been fucking shite ever since he became our number 1 :lol: If' he's been giving it 'big licks' at any point since playing for us then he deserves literally all the abuse he gets.

19 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

About as bad as each other, TBF. However, what opportunity has Langfield had to gloat, given that we've been fucking shite ever since he became our number 1 :lol: If' he's been giving it 'big licks' at any point since playing for us then he deserves literally all the abuse he gets.

First derby of the season on Twitter afterwards. Happy to get it up us but as soon as we beat you and give it back to him he blocks everyone :lol:

26 minutes ago, Scosha said:

First derby of the season on Twitter afterwards. Happy to get it up us but as soon as we beat you and give it back to him he blocks everyone :lol:

Fair enough - though I'd imagine he's probably taking just as much abuse from our fans right now. You almost couldn't script what he did at the weekend.

Archived