The St. Mirren FC 2016/17 Thread.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The little I can find out about him makes out he's a centre-half. Let's hope he isn't a bombscare if we do play him in midfield.

A few folk claiming on Black & White Army we're signing Josh Todd from Dumbarton.

Completely unknown quantity from a relatively low level of football.

As I remember saying just before the kick off of the LC semi against Celtic in 2013 - "Isma who? Desperation signing because he's foreign. Bound to be rubbish.".

I'll therefore reserve judgement on our new Pal until I've seen him play a few games.

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

The little I can find out about him makes out he's a centre-half. Let's hope he isn't a bombscare if we do play him in midfield.

A few folk claiming on Black & White Army we're signing Josh Todd from Dumbarton.

Cant be for first team surely.

Clearly it's an attempt to harm our relegation rivals. Hopefully we'll nick players from Ayr and Dunfermline too.

You wont be doing much harm to us by signing Todd. He's been fairly average and I'm not overly disappointed to see him leave.

Also, as Moonster says, unless it's an amateur deal then Annan will be due compo. It was rumoured they were asking for a fairly ridiculous sum when we signed him, hence the amateur terms.

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

Clearly it's an attempt to harm our relegation rivals. Hopefully we'll nick players from Ayr and Dunfermline too.

Don't take Mikey Donald from us...

In all serious you have to wonder about the quality of a lower league Norwegian league player who's willing to leave home for 5 months to go to a team marooned at the bottom of the 2nd tier of Scottish football.

I suppose it could be to get a foot in the door of British football, but more than likely he's just a pish chancer.

Archived