The Partick Thistle thread

I think Frans has tailed off a bit this season which obviously led to us playing the two left footers of Seaborne and Lindsay at centre half when you would normally prefer a left and a right

Assuming we're still here next season, I'd like to keep him as there might be a chance we'll cash in on Lindsay in the summer. Can't see us keeping Cerny or Bannigan. Everyone else I think we'll have a decent shot at keeping or still have to prove themselves.

Lindsay is only 1 booking away from a suspension so we'll see Frans in the starting lineup fairly soon I'd imagine.

I was never convinced about Frans and Seaborne as a partnership. Frans and Balatoni were fairly decent together last year as Balatoni tended to stay back and cover for Frans trying to attack the ball in front of him and getting caught out.

With Dumbaya off the pitch when Celtic scored the back 5 of Cerny, Booth, Seaborne, Lindsay, Dumbaya still haven't conceded a goal. That's 451mins now.

I think Frans has tailed off a bit this season which obviously led to us playing the two left footers of Seaborne and Lindsay at centre half when you would normally prefer a left and a right

Assuming we're still here next season, I'd like to keep him as there might be a chance we'll cash in on Lindsay in the summer. Can't see us keeping Cerny or Bannigan. Everyone else I think we'll have a decent shot at keeping or still have to prove themselves.

Agree about Bannigan but think keeping Cerny won't be overly difficult. He's 30 now and settled being our number 1 after a few shit experiences abroad. Would gladly see him given a 2 year + contract though, he's been some signing.