The Partick Thistle thread

I don't think they were saying your posts are unentertaining but you might want to stick a little punctuation in them as they are sometimes a little difficult for old farts like me to understand. Appart from that they are just fine. Keep on posting George.

fair comment, i will start using them i use a phone to post so thats why i leave them out normally.

this has clearly enraged you somewhat to spend the day going on about it, i would suggest if something so simple has you upset then you are the simpleton. now change the fucking subject please we are all jags fans, not little bitches.

no you r da simpleton

Was wondering about the Banzo situation..

Would an English club (like Barnsley or whoever that's interested) buy him now for a minimal fee (which is more than we will get if he walks at the end of the season) then loan him back to us for the remainder of this season?

whatever keeps you happy you sad little virgin, you must have a lot of time on your hands to look back over someones posts. you should go out and get yourself a girlfriend or even some friends to make better use of your time

What an absolute state to get yourself into. Why you so mad?

Would an English club (like Barnsley or whoever that's interested) buy him now for a minimal fee (which is more than we will get if he walks at the end of the season) then loan him back to us for the remainder of this season?

that would be ideal, i wonder if wigan would be interested in that move if we have built up a decent relationship with the previous transfer.

Why would an English club pay for him and loan him back to us for the rest of the season when they can sign him on a pre-contract and get the exact same outcome without spending a penny on transfer fees?

Why would an English club pay for him and loan him back to us for the rest of the season when they can sign him on a pre-contract and get the exact same outcome without spending a penny on transfer fees?

To be nice! :P

I can only think guaranteeing they will get him and makes sure nobody else jumps in with a better pre-contract

To be nice! :P

I can only think guaranteeing they will get him and makes sure nobody else jumps in with a better pre-contract

If it was to happen then this would be the reason. They don't need to pay us anything, but if they (or Aberdeen) want a guarantee to sign him then they would need to pay for him now, or risk other clubs approaching him in the summer.

He's a key player and potentially the difference between finishing higher in the league so unless they're willing to fork out a ridiculous amount it's not worth it.

The Bannigan situation is like selling your car with 200k miles on it. You're not going to get much for it, maybe nothing, when you get rid of it but it's been a great servant and fulfilled everything you've needed. It was an investment. He's helped us massively in the last 4-5 years.

I agree that we've no real need to sell him at this moment. We're still precariously sitting just above the playoff spot and still in the cup. Instead of being a club that in the past would have taken the cash I think we should keep him and make sure of safety and get as far in the cup as we can.

Exciting times!!! Wonder who may come in this week?